[6]

The three of them drove to their destination

The three of them drove to their destination. While on their way, they played music and sang out loud. All of them found out they all have similar tastes in music.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"I didn't know you listened to Lovejoy Y/N!" Tommy exclaimed with excitement showing in his ocean eyes as he kept his eyes on the road of course for the sake of their safety.

"Yeah! I've been following them for a while now, their songs are good." She complimented as he placed his head on the side of the window.

"You know our friend is actually in that band." Tubbo who sat in the passenger seat said. Y/N's eyes widened as he looks at his friends.

"For real?! No way!" Both of the boys nodded their heads to confirm her words.

"The main singer is Wilbur Soot. Tubbo and I knew him for a pretty long time now." Tommy stated as Wilbur's verse came up and sang along softly.

"Yeah, and he was part of the Dream smp as well!" Tubbo added as he bopped his head to the rhythm of the music.

Y/N couldn't believe their friends are mutuals with someone that famous. Then again, they are pretty famous themselves so it was understandable.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

The group finally made it to one of the most dazzling flower fields Y/N has ever seen. They got out of the car in awe and looked around. Y/N quickly grabbed the basket with the bentos inside and a table cloth before running to the bench near the tree.

Tubbo giggled at her enthusiasm before tailing behind her along with Tommy.

When the two boys arrived at the table, everything was already set up. Food was laid out, drinks poured into glass cups, even a vase filled with a variety of different flowers from the field.

It was an amazing side to see. Y/N stood next to the bench smiling as the two boys looked at all the food that Serena cooked.

"Your roommate made all of this?" Tubbo asked as he began sitting on one of the sides of the bench. Y/N nodded as he took the seat next to Tubbo.

"I was gonna do it myself but she insisted so I let her, Serena's cooking is simply the best!" They exclaimed with a bright smile on their face. Tommy sat across from them while taking his cup of soda and took a sip.

"It looks really good though, tell her we said thank you," He said as he took some food for himself. Y/N nodded and followed his lead.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

The three began eating and once more talked about the nothings and got to know each other more. Y/N finished eating much quicker than the boys so she stood up and picked all the various flowers she saw and came back to the bench.

He scattered the flowers where his spot is before beginning to make flower crowns for the three of them.

Y/N made flower crowns many times in the past so this was practical muscle memory. Using different color palettes, Y/N managed to make three flower crowns by the time the other two finished eating.

There were still a bunch of flowers that Y/N had picked so they thought why not teach the two boys how to make them too.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

For the next hour or so, Y/N began teaching the two boys how to make them. Tubbo being more of a natural learner and getting the hang of it after a few tries.

Meanwhile, Tommy's been having a rough time either destroying the flower itself or not being able to keep going. Y/N kept biting her lips to make sure she doesn't laugh at their friend.

After many tries and cursing under his breath, Tommy finally got the hang of it and made his first flower crown. Y/N congratulated him on his accomplishment. Tommy wore his flower crown with a proud look shown on his face.

"Do you want me to take a picture?" Y/N asked as he took his camera out of the basket. Tommy nodded and motioned Tubbo to come to take the photo with him. Tubbo excitedly wore the white and yellow flower crown before sitting next to Tommy.

"Okay, I want Tommy to do a side glance at Tubbo with a soft smile while Tubbo looks onto the horizon with wonder in his eyes." Immediately Tommy grimaced at Y/N's instructions.

"I'm a BIG man I don't DO soft smiles!" He shouted causing Y/N to laugh.

"Fine fine, just pose will ya?" Tommy followed her instructions and pogged at the camera while Tubbo followed suit.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

A flash went off and Y/N lowered his camera to glance at the picture. He smiled as the other two boys rushed to look at the picture themselves. Y/N moved the camera to the side to show them the picture that he took.

Both boys were in awe with how Y/N was able to capture the personalities of the two of them.

Y/N told them that she could get the photos sent to them later today for them to post. They nodded as Y/N held up his camera to take pictures of the field.

Flashes and clicks were heard as the others decide to use the rest of the flowers Y/N had and continued making flowers. Tommy slowly got better with every new flower crown he made. Tubbo was the same as well.

Y/N shifted their camera and took a picture of the two boys surrounded by many flower crowns.

He smiled when he glanced at the pictures before setting his camera down and made a couple of crowns of his own