[13]

Y/N tackled Serena into a tight hug as soon as they got home

Y/N tackled Serena into a tight hug as soon as they got home. Serena laughed and returned the hug.

"So I take it they told you?" Y/N nodded breaking the hug with a smile on their face.

"I'm so glad I have a wonderful roommate. I'll send my regards to Yuki once I see him again." They explained as they rushed off to their room.

"What's the rush love?"

"Group sleepover! I need an actual break so I'm taking tomorrow off from studying." Y/N called out as they stuffed clothes and other things in a bag. Serena smiled knowing the fact of how three people changed her roommate's life completely.

"How exciting, are any of the guys picking you up?" She asked before hearing a knock on the door. She walked over and opened the door to see Tubbo.

'Speak of the devil' Serena thought as she moved to the side for Tubbo to walk in.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Tubbo thanked her before Y/N popped back up in the living room. Serena gave her one last hug before the two of them headed off.

As the two walked to Tubbo's house, Y/N placed a flower crown on Tubbo's head. He smiled and placed one on top of Y/N's head as well causing her to giggle.

"To think meeting you guys at work would lead to us being such close friends blows my mind sometimes," Y/N said as they laced their fingers around Tubbo's.

"It's crazy I know. Although I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world." Tubbo said as Y/N looked down smiling shyly.

"Yeah. You and me both."

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Once the two arrived at Tubbo's place, they saw that Tommy and Ranboo bickering as a flower crown adorned both their heads.

Y/N shook their head, the smile never leaving his face as the four prepare to stream.

Chat began pouring into the stream as the starting soon screen showed up. The four made small chat and thanking subs and primes as more people joined in.

Once they were ready, Tubbo switched from the starting soon screen to his camera and everyone waved at the camera.

"Hey chat! Look who we have as a guest today!" Tubbo exclaimed as he did jazz hands next to Y/N who waved at the camera with a smile on their face.

"Hi chat! It's nice to be back joining one of Tubbo's chaotic streams." He greeted enthusiastically. Of course, their chat all noticed the matching crowns on top of their heads.

'Noticed that all of you are wearing crowns, what's the occasion?' The dono rang as they all sat down.

"Well-" Tommy started before grinning. "you guys can tell Ranboo's back from his trip to America AND N/N is back as well!"

"As most of you guys know, N/N has been working extra hard to pass her finals. It took quite the convincing though today to get her to take tomorrow off." Ranboo explained as he patted Y/N on the head.

"The flower crowns were from the guys' surprise earlier. I was at my limit and then decided to breathe for just a second and the moment I did, they swooped in and surprised me at my comfort spot." The h/c haired elaborated as they swatted away Ranboo's hand earning a chuckle from the other.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

'Ranboo, between Tubbo and Y/N, who would you rather get stuck in an escape room with?' Another dono rang as Y/N grabbed their camera to show chat the pictures that they took earlier this afternoon.

"Obviously Y/N. Only because I feel like Tubbo would somehow injure himself and require the ambulance." Ranboo answered honestly as Tubbo pretended to be offended. The other two laughed out loud before Y/N adjusted the camera for chat to see the pictures.

"Here are the pictures we took today at the flower field! I also met Wilbur and Niki for the first time as well, they are such lovely people." He exclaimed. The picture of the group making flower crowns was shown.

The four of them proceed to explain every picture and sharing fun stories they did off-stream before Y/N had to study for his final.

"Speaking of finals, may we get some good luck primes for Y/N?" Tommy asked as he gave his normal talk regarding priming.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

After the stream that lasted for another hour or two, the boys ended their stream.

"Hahh, it's been so long since I was able to be this energetic," Y/N said stretching her limbs to relieve them from exhaustion. "I miss doing this,"

"You were busy lately so it was understandable. I'm glad you enjoyed your return to all our streams." Ranboo said taking off the crown along with his mask and glasses.

"Do you know what day is your final?" Tubbo asked as he replaced the old flower crown on his mic with the new one.

"From what I'm hearing, they are going to spread the finals to extend the whole week. I believe I have history and English first." Y/N answered as laid on Tubbo's couch.

"I mean with that you can prioritize some things over the other, you got everything down for those two?"

"Yeah, Wilbur helped me with history and Niki helped me with English."

"Perfect then we can have some fun!"