[11]

The next few weeks blurred together with the mixture of hanging out with her friends, work, and school

It finally reached the week before finals and it's been quite a stressful one too. Y/N buried her head into their textbooks as he had his notebook next to them.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

When they study, they had their classmate make many questions, and then Y/N goes home to work on them. Once she's done, he takes a picture and sends it to their classmate to check.

Serena was kind enough to drop off Y/N's food in his room so that they could eat there while he studies. Although she was worried about Y/N overworking themselves.

Two more days passed and all Y/N's been doing was just studying and even more studying.

Of course, all of her friends are worried since they haven't got a hold of her since the week before. Tubbo came to Wild Lotus to see if they were still going to be there but Y/N's coworkers said they've taken their vacation break for the finals.

Serena especially was worried for her friend. She knew how Y/N holes up in his room to make sure that he knows everything.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Although at this point, more stress piled Y/N's shoulders as the hours' pass. She couldn't seem to get why none of the information is getting into her brain.

They were so stressed to the point they had to look at their phone to take a break only to find numerous calls and texts from all their friends.

Ranboo may not show it but he is worried about his friend's study habits. A buzz goes through his phone and he goes to check and did a double-take to noticed Y/N's contact name showing up.

"N/N! I've been so worried are you okay? I missed you."

"Boo, I'm fine, I'm glad you care about me. I miss you too how is it back in America?"

"Good thing I'm only here just to visit. I'm sad that I couldn't physically be there to support you or help you study."

"I'll be fine Boo and it's okay I got this, I'm gonna go call Bee and Tom to let them know I'm okay. Talk to you later?"

"Yeah please take care of yourself. You'll ace this final I just know it!." Y/N softly smiles at their friend's support.

"Thank you Boo, talk to you soon."

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"N/N! OMG, ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU EATING WELL? DID YOU TAKE BREAKS?" Y/N winced at Tubbo's screaming and moved his phone away from his ear.

"Hello to you too Bee. I'm doing better now talking to one of my favorite people in the world. Yes, I'm eating well, Serena makes them after all. This is probably my first break in the past three days or so." Rustling can be heard on the other side of the line.

"Stay where you are, Tommy and I are gonna go take you somewhere to relax. You need it." He said as he slipped on a hoodie while nodding to Tommy.

"Wha- wait I don't want to trouble you, were you two about to go stream?" Y/N asked not wanting to disturb them if they were doing so.

"Chat will understand. Plus you need this break since who knows when you're gonna take another so we're going to make this worth it," Tubbo insisted as Tommy makes a tweet on Tubbo's account about moving the stream to tomorrow. "Dress casually we'll come to pick you up!"

The call ended before Y/N could get another word in. They sighed and decided to go take a shower to refresh themselves.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

After the nice well-needed shower, Y/N walked out of the bathroom to grab her bag which contained their camera, phone, and battery pack from her room.

With all of his stuff in hand, he left his room to see Serena making lunch. She turned around with a plate of food and stepped back in surprise seeing Y/N.

"Oh Y/N! I was just about to bring up your food."

"You can eat that plate, I'm going to go out anyways and I don't want to waste food."

"Finally going out for a break after three days or so?"

"Yeah, Tubbo insisted to take me out with Tommy so here we are," A knock was heard from the front door. "looks like they're here, I'll see you later!"

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Y/N opened the door to see the two boys bickering.

"There you are, we were about to storm in if you didn't answer," Tommy said noticing them first as she walked out of the door locking it behind her.

"Like Serena wouldn't yell at you for doing that," They said rolling their eyes. "anyway, thank you for putting off your stream just to hang out with me,"

"Are you kidding? I'd give up my whole streaming career just to hang out with you!" Tubbo exclaimed as he went to grab Y/N's hand.

"Yeah who wouldn't want to hang out with the big man like me." Tommy boasted while puffing his chest as Y/N stifled a laugh.

"Right right, well shall we get going?"