[7]

"Serena I'm home!" Y/N spoke as she walked into her shared apartment

"Serena I'm home!" Y/N spoke as she walked into her shared apartment. A male popped out from the kitchen.

"Ah Y/N, welcome back!" He greeted as he watches Y/N smile as they closed the door.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"I wasn't expecting another guest. What brings you here to our household Yuki?" Y/N asked as they walked to him.

"Well, I heard you went out with some people you met and I was curious, also because Serena invited me." He explained as he sat on the couch. Y/N giggled before placing his basket on the counter. Serena walked out of the bathroom.

"Yep! I hope you didn't mind me telling him." Y/N shook his head.

"Not at all! Besides, it was pretty fun!" Both Yuki and Serena raised their eyebrows.

"Tell us then, from the top please," Yuki said moving over so that Y/N could sit. Y/N nodded and sat down next to Yuki.

"I'll go get cookies and tea!" Serena spoke up as she rushed to the kitchen.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

As they were munching cookies and drinking tea, Y/N told them about their adventure with their friends. She started from when they were still at Wild Lotus to when she taught them how to make flower crowns and take pictures.

"May I see the pictures?" Yuki asked after Y/N finished his story. They nodded and stood up to grab her camera from the basket.

"How about we move to my room so I can transfer the pictures onto my computer? I need to send most of them to my friends anyway so like two birds and one stone," Y/N suggested as she left the flower crowns they made on the counter. "oh and you can take some of these, the boys and I made a ton. I'm sure your cousins would love that." they added as the pile of crowns grew. Yuki nodded and stood up to walk to the counter.

Hr picks up the F/C, red and yellow flower crown and places it on top of Y/N's head fitting perfectly on his head.

The three of them moved to Y/N's room. Luckily they cleaned it before leaving, otherwise, it would've been a complete mess. Y/N walks to their computer and connected their camera. A few minutes go by and a window pops up with all the pictures.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Tommy leaned back on his gaming chair as he was on a discord call with Wilbur Soot who was currently streaming and Philza Minecraft. He just finished telling them about his adventure today. This was a new side of Tommy that both Wilbur and Phil has ever seen.

Wilbur noticed the red, yellow, and F/C flower crown in the back.

"Is that flower crown from today?" Wilbur asked. Tommy nodded as he got a notification from Tubbo on Discord. He opens it and sees all the pictures that Y/N must've taken today.

"Oh, Tubbo sent all the pictures from today. Do you guys want to see it?" He asked as he told Tubbo to thank Y/N for the pictures. The older two voiced their agreement.

"Can I show to pictures to chat?" Wilbur asking for permission first before pulling it up on his monitor. Tommy shook his head.

"I don't want to make my friend uncomfortable. Maybe one day, but for now since I didn't get their consent, it's a no," He said firmly as he shares his screen with Wilbur and Phil, "but you can show chat the pictures they took that doesn't have them in it. He's actually really good at taking pictures I was surprised when she showed us their pictures." Tommy rambled as the photos loaded on Wilbur's stream.

"Woah these are amazing! They even captured you and Tubbo making flower crowns!" Wilbur exclaimed as he looked at the pictures more closely. His chat was surprised with the photos as well.

"Holy shit she took all of those? He has quite the eye for pictures. Do they do this often?" Phil asked as he and Kristen were in awe about the pictures.

"From what I remember, they take pictures for their shops and posts them on social media," Tommy answered remembering when Y/N was rambling about it while they were making flower crowns earlier.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Tubbo opened the door only to be met with someone taller than them.

"You're finally here! What took you so fucking long?" He exclaimed as he lightly punched the tall brunette in front of him.

"Hey it's not my fault that I'm on the other side of the earth," The brunette snarkily said as he let himself inside Tubbo's house,

"Don't get all sassy with me Ranboo," Tubbo said rolling his eyes as he closed the door.

Ranboo threw himself onto the couch and then noticed the flower crown sitting on top of Tubbo's mic.

"What's that?" He asked curiously as Tubbo went to sit on his chair.

"Remember the Y/N that I was talking about while you were on your way here? She's the one who made that for me." Tubbo answered as he placed the crown on his head spinning so his friend could see the whole thing.

"Ohh I see, do you think I can go meet him," Ranboo asked as stared at the crown above Tubbo's head.

"Mm, how about we go tomorrow then to meet them. I'm sure they would love to see you," Tubbo suggested as he took off the crown and placed it back to its original place." do you have any planned streams tomorrow?" he asked as he took his place next to Ranboo. Ranboo thought about it for a bit before shaking his head.

"No streams until probably another day or two. That is unless you want to surprise stream."

"Nah, rather hang out with Y/N she's one of my only friends who didn't know I was a streamer at first."

"Okay, we can stop by tomorrow then."