[5]

Tubbo got dropped off at Wild Lotus before Tommy left to get the drinks

Tubbo got dropped off at Wild Lotus before Tommy left to get the drinks. As Tubbo arrived at the now-familiar shop, he hesitantly opened the door only to be greeted with Y/N singing while using the broom as his mic.

Of course, Y/N didn't notice him therefore kept going. It wasn't like those cliche stories where the character sings amazingly. In fact, it was like she seemed like she was just singing off-key for the shits and giggles.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Tubbo stifled a small giggle causing Y/N to stop all movement before turning to Tubbo. The two made eye contact before both bursting into laughter. Y/N covered his mouth in hopes of quieting down but fails miserably.

After laughing for so long, the two finally calmed down.

"Great singing you got there Y/N," Tubbo complimented as he held his sides recovering from the pain.

"Thanks, it's not often I get to do stuff like this so it was nice enjoying myself," Y/N said as she hanged the broom on the wall, "you're here pretty early, was there something you need?" Tubbo snapped his fingers in realization.

"Yeah, there was! Tommy's out buying drinks as we speak, what drink do you want?" He asked bouncing on his heels. Y/N pondered as she walks back to the counter.

"Mm I can just get F/D and that's about it." Tubbo nodded and texted Tommy what Y/N wanted before pocketing his phone away.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Tommy walked out of the store with the drinks that he got for the hangout. He placed them in the car before driving to Wild Lotus. As he was driving he gets a call from his good friend Wilbur.

"Ayup Tommy, how are you?" Wilbur spoke as soon as Tommy answered the call.

"What do you want Wilbur?" Tommy grumbled as he stopped at the red light.

"Woah someone's not in a good mood."

"I'm having a fantastic day Will," Tommy said sarcastically earning a chuckle from the other, "but seriously did you need something?"

"Right uh are you busy today? There's this place I wanted to go to but Phil was busy and Jack had a stream planned today."

"Can we move it to another day? Tubbo and I have something planned today already."

"Oh okay, you'll tell me all about it afterward right?" Wilbur asked as Tommy finally pulled up at Wild Lotus.

"Don't I always? I gotta go now I'll call you later Will." Tommy answered before unbuckling his seat belt.

"Alright see you, Tommy!" Wilbur spoke before the call ended. Tommy got out of his car and shoved his hands in his pockets before heading into Wild Lotus.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

While Tubbo and Y/N were waiting for Tommy to arrive, Tubbo tells Y/N about his streaming career with Tommy. She was stunned by how many people watched the two while Tubbo was shocked that she didn't recognize him.

Although when Tubbo brings up the Dream Smp, her eyes lit up at the recognition of the name.

"So you watched part of it but never to seem got into it?" Tubbo asked as they fixed up the yellow daffodils.

"Mhm, I think it was during the 'Doomsday' arc. I tuned in on Nihachu's stream for a bit before I had to go to class." They replied before looking back at Tubbo who looked stunned.

"Wow, that long ago? It'd make sense then if you didn't recognize then." He nodded before going to the shelves.

"That reminds me, you said you need some vases? These are on sale for £3." She suggested to him showcasing the various colored vases.

"Ooo those are all really pretty," Tubbo exclaimed eyeing all the amazing designs.

"Right?! My friend Dawn is amazing at pottery so she helps out all the time." Y/N agreed as she replaces the empty spots with new ones. Tubbo picked one up to take a closer look at the design.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Tommy walked in and saw his best friend and new friend looking at pots and vases. Tubbo was the first to noticed Tommy and waved at him. Tommy held a soft smile and waved before heading over to the two of them.

"Did you get the drinks?" Tubbo asked as he placed the vase he was holding back on the shelf.

"Yeah, they're all in the car." He answered as he looked around the shop. "the shop looks a bit different, are there new flowers out?" Y/N's eyes lit up and nodded at Tommy's awareness.

"Yes! Since it's getting closer to spring, today we're featuring daffodils, primroses, and snapdragons!" She exclaimed excitedly as she pointed to each type of flower she was talking about.

"No wonder it looked prettier than usual! How many flowers normally get featured in a season?" Tubbo wondered as he takes a closer look at the new flowers.

"Depends on what flower seeds get shipped here to be planted and sold. Normally we get at least 10-15 different types of seeds a season sometimes more or less." They answered as he jumps to sit on the counter.

"Are you allowed to do that?" Tubbo asked not wanting Y/N to get in trouble for doing things he shouldn't be doing. Y/N nodded as he kicked his feet.

"Yeah it's fine don't worry, almost everyone's out delivering flowers for a last-minute wedding reservation. Plus, I've been working here for 3 years now so they're used to it." She explained as he fidgeted with their bracelet.

"3 years? Wow, that's a very long time." Tommy commented as he took note of that into his brain.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

The three of them made talk about just about everything. Ranging from just getting to know each other to stupid shit they've done when they were younger. Eventually, it was time for Y/N to clock out.

Y/N walked to the back to sign out and changed out of her work uniform. Afterward, the three of them headed out of Wild Lotus and went into Tommy's car.