[2]

Tubbo had a bright smile on his face after he left Wild Lotus

Tubbo had a bright smile on his face after he left Wild Lotus. He didn't really have any friends that he can just casually talk to outside of the online world besides Tommy and Ranboo. He delicately held the flower that Y/N gave to him. What did they say it meant? Oh right, friendship, love, and beauty.

He made his way back to Tommy, leaning on one of the light poles and patiently waiting for him. As Tubbo was getting closer to Tommy, he shouted to get his attention along with the words 'CATCH ME!' and threw himself onto Tommy. Tommy, who was used to Tubbo being like this, caught him before letting him go.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"Did you get their number?" Tommy asked hoping Tubbo wasn't a pussy and backed out. Tubbo enthusiastically nodded.

"I did! She even gave me their favorite flower too!" He exclaimed and showed it to Tommy like a kid showing their sibling their new toy. Tommy smiled and clapped Tubbo's back with a proud smile on his face.

"Pog my man! Now, let's get going, we got a stream to do today." Tubbo nodded and the two of them headed back to Tubbo's house.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

As Tommy was setting up for the stream, Tubbo went to the kitchen to find a vase for the flower. He looked through the cabinets but couldn't seem to find one. He frowned before spotting a small empty vase on the counter. His face lit up and quickly grabbed it filling it with water and carefully walked backed to his room.

"About time you got here! What took you so long?" Tommy exclaimed when Tubbo finally entered the room.

"Sorry! Apparently, we don't have many vases so I just grabbed the empty one on my counter." Tubbo replied as he placed the vase on his desk behind Tommy. He placed the acacia flower in the water before taking his place next to Tommy.

"We can go get one when we go see Y/N again," Tommy suggested as he put up the starting soon screen and watched the viewers pour in.

"Oh, can we? You don't have to go if you don't want to."

"Nah I don't mind, Y/N isn't that bad honestly. A bit quiet but sweet."

"Okay! We can go tomorrow then?" Tommy nodded.

"Sounds good, now let's get this stream going." With that, the starting soon screen fades away revealing Tommy and Tubbo waving.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

The stream continues strong with the two of them messing around hopefully not being too loud but then again, when is any of the streams with these two not loud? The thought of Y/N stayed in the back of Tubbo's mind. For some reason, he couldn't stop thinking about him which he thought was extremely weird. Tommy waved his hand in front of his best friend's face.

"Hello earth to Tubbo, you there?" Tubbo blinked before looking at Tommy. "Oh, he's alive!"

"Sorry, what's happening?"

"Was going to ask if you want to end stream. You're very distracted today." Tubbo shook his head.

"No you don't have to end stream, I'm going to go get some water." Tommy nodded before Tubbo exited out of his room. He sighed before running his hands through his tanned hair. What's happening to him? It has only been one encounter yet it had already impacted him heavily. Heading toward the kitchen, he filled a glass with water and drank it in one go. He sighs again before walking back into his room.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Tommy noticed his presence and waved at him. Tubbo smiled and waved back before once more taking place at his spot next to Tommy. The stream continued for a bit longer until it was time to end. The two males waved goodbye to the chat before raiding Ranboo who just started streaming for the day. After they cleaned things off, Tubbo jumped onto his bed face first.

"Something on your mind? I've never seen you so drained after a stream, something up?" Tubbo shook his head not wanting to talk about it.

"Nah, just tired from a long day." Tommy knew that was a complete lie but he decided not to push it.

"Well we have all tomorrow free so you think Y/N would be down to hang out somewhere after she's done working?" He suggested hoping this would lift his best friend's spirit. Tubbo lift his head and turned to Tommy.

"Really?" Tommy shrugged his shoulders.

"I mean I was thinking of asking Wilbur but he probably has stuff planned so Y/N was the next person I thought of."

"I can call her to see if she's available!" And just like that Tubbo's energy bounced right back. Tommy smiled and watched his best friend sit up and dial Y/N's number before putting them on speaker