Act 2-1-EX - Valkyries Investigate.

Soukai City, 5:30:29 AM, Main Street. (3rd Person).

After nearly 3 minutes, they had finally made it to Soukai City.

Kiana Kaslana wasn't the brightest individual, but she was rather good a sensing danger when she sensed it. 

And in this city, she felt immense danger.

All of Squad V including Mei Raiden, Fu-hua, Bronya, and Himeko had been deployed for this eruption.

And so far, the danger she sensed....

Meant absolutely nothing.

When they arrived, they literally saw nothing... NOTHING!

She woke up at 5:AM for this! She was having a good dream, too!

But Himeko still insisted, despite the Kaslana's new found anger, that something was wrong, so they decided to ask some locals for what happened.

And right now, they were walking down Main Street, looking for people to talk to.

"Ugh.... Why are we doing this, Himeko-sensei.... there's nothing wrong going on here! Can we just go back~....", Kiana said, still rather drowsy and tired.

"No, Kiana, keep your eyes open. Just because we can't see the danger doesn't mean it isn't there.", Himeko stated.

"Kiana, Himeko's right, we should be careful of our surroundings.", Fu-hua stated.

However, while they were walking, they were able to over hear a conversation by two high school students.

"Hey, did you see that blond haired guy! He killed all the Honkai beast within seconds! Who do you think it was?", the young boy said.

"I don't know! But he was hell-a cool! He just went bam! Bam! Bam! and all of them fell!", the other boy said enthusiastically.

"He did it way faster than those Valkyries do it!"

And through those comments, Himeko's, Fu-huas, and Mei's eyes widened, while Bronya stayed emotionless and Kiana's eye twitched.

"A... man killed the Honkai before us?", Mei stated in surprise.