Act 3-5-EX - The Thoughts of a Loveless Madman.

???, ???, ???.

It was an odd sight to see, a young man with blond hair being able to strike down and subdue 5 Valkyries within seconds.

But after seeing his performance with Honkai, I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised. 

In all truth, I had always been interested with this man, his style and blond hair different from that I had seen anywhere else.

But what was more so different was his abilities.

When I had first heard of him through by granddaughter showing me a video of his obliteration of numerous Honkai beast I was shocked at how easily, almost effortlessly he dealt with them. 

And so, in effort to try to understand his power and skill, I tasked out to find him - and through finding him to test out his abilities. 

But I couldn't just do it by myself, no, I needed people who could act as if they had power, strength, and intelligence. 

With my physical form, I'm sure he would've think of me as weak.

So, through careful consideration, I decided to send out Squad V to lead the search. Not because they were all necessarily skilled, per se, but rather because I had a confidant, the Immortal Phoenix within their numbers. 

And before her mission started, I told her when she was knocked down to fake her being unconscious, as it would provide a perfect view of everything going on and it would make it easier for her to witness his abilities. 

And sure, it meant that the Valkyries would have to face an unbeatable enemy in my eyes, and had a high chance of being fatally injured.

But it was worth it if all except 3 died with the information I needed.

After all, Only 3 of them mattered anyway.

However, all of them surviving would benefit me exponentially as though I only cared for the survival of the Immortal Phoenix and the other two Herrschers, the survival of them all would mean more information given to me - albeit, that is if none of them were put into comas.

And to my luck, they did all survive, that is with the exception of one being injured to a degree which broke 4 of her bones, but it was said she'd wake up soon. 

And through them and the Immortal Phoenix, I gained valuable knowledge.

He could move at lightning quick speeds, punched with the force of that of a Herrscher, and had intelligence "not fit for his age."

It was a rude statement by the girl named Bronya, but I had to agree with her.

From what I heard, he had predicted, understood, and planned out every move he had committed unto doing, and despite one mistake of getting hit, he was perfectly fine and quickly bounced back.

And just from that I filed a request and mission to Rita -  which was to find him, stalk him, and record any information about him.

she adamantly accepted, getting ready in a minutes notice and doing it with the utmost perfection. 

 At the moment she is still tracking him down, but I know she'll find him soon.

But at the moment, she hasn't, given perfect time for me to think.

To think about what he could be, to understand his abilities, and figure out his purpose.

 Could he turn back time? Could he resurrect the dead? And more specifically, was he from another world?

And if he was, was he a gift from the Imaginary Tree?

So many questions, no answers to support them.

And every time I'd try to find one, 100 more questions would appear.

And as I looked at the video again, and his abilities that were seemingly out of his world.

I had to ask my greatest question of all.

Who truly was he?

Perhaps I wouldn't get my answers now, but I know I would.

My ambition to understand him would be fulfilled, and I would succeed in my understanding of him.

And if he was connected to the Imaginary Tree, perhaps he could.....

No, never mind.

I suppose that would be too wishful, out of reach for humans.

But the possibility was still there, and I wouldn't give up. 

But the first step of proving that possibility still needed to be fulfilled.

And that was to capture him.

 And I'll make sure it happens, no matter the cost.

June 24th, 4:23:24 PM, 2016: Otto Apocalypse. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this one, Sayonara.