Act 2-3-EX - To Think of Outfits.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Short 2: Dio and the Essence of Style.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Soukai City, Ikubo District. (5:36:25 AM)

Perhaps.... Dio needed something else to wear.

Since his arrival he had worn the same dragged out and old suit he had worn since he was the mean age of 18.

However ever since his arrival he had considered to get some new clothing, mainly suits; but when he went to one of the nearest clothing stores in the Ikubo District.

He had found some of the ugliest, purely utterly disgusting clothing in the world.

What had become of "fashion"?

Much of the shirts, suits, and ties and these utterly ugly logos that ruined the aesthetic value of the piece of clothes that had been affected by them and a simplistic, clean design was almost non-existent in this world he had been placed in.

He then went to a luxury store and found clothes that were possibly even worse.

They all had logos that said "HUCCI" on them with gold plated words and an irresistible shine. 

However, it was very resistible to him.

And Dio began to wonder.

What happened to the responsible, professional look on fashion in this world?

Every outfit he saw was absolutely terrible, all the luxury brands were terrible, even the stores with suits were saturated with the worst form of artistic clothing he had every seen.

Sure, Dio wasn't a clothing extremist, but he did know how to dress at least moderately.

He had always focused on professionalism and style, going for clothes that had charm and class to them.

However, none of these things even echoed that.

And perhaps he would just stick with his current outfit.

"SIR! Where are you! We have some questions to ask you!", A young journalist stated.

Oh, they were here.

Time to go.

So, Dio walked past the clothing store, running off to avoid the oncoming press.

-------------------------------------------------

Before I finish this one, I want to put up a question.

I plan on pairing Herrscher of Sentience and Dio, mainly due to their goals.

Herrscher of Sentience wants to reset the world in order to fix her mistakes, while Dio wants to reset the universe for his own gain, so I believe these two would work well despite their different goals and slightly different attitudes.

But I want to pose a question.

Would you, the reader, be fine with this?

Anyways, Sayonara.