4-5 EX: Otto Apocalypse, Log 1: Research.

June 28th, 2015 is the day I had witnessed an unknown phenomena that I had no knowledge of happen right before my own eyes.

It was hard to describe... almost impossible, to be quite honest - but what I had experienced and felt during my encounter with that blonde haired, 16 year old boy was one of the most interesting occurrences I had ever experienced within my exponentially long time as overseer of the institution by which I rule.

His demeanor was calm, is disposition removed of any stress or fear - dare I say it, he was perfect, almost pristine in his nature and his adaptability to situations that may cause or be threats to him.

I had never seen such a man before, and after my encounter with him I had committed to a full-scale research project on his origins.

And when the data was fully collected, when all the possible knowledge was delivered to me of his origins - I was rather unsatisfied for a variety of reasons.

First, the information of his date of birth, possible birth place, or name were non-existent - and the people who had given me my information told me that he seemed almost alien, and that there was almost no-one that matched his description to an almost perfect degree.

However, what they could pinpoint about him was that he was most likely British considering the video that was taken of him while I was talking to him on that roof - and that it may be a possibility that he was born into a wealthy, aristocratic family considering his proper stature and dignified stance.

But his attitude at times contradicted this, which only further intrigued me of his possible origins.

Sadly, nothing came up, and all I had gotten was bread crumbs which lead me to a bottomless pit.

Second, I had asked to my subordinates if it was possible to get his records from any schools that he may have gone to - and had gotten no results.

Actually, that was the majority of the answers for the questions I had given them - their response being a new form of "we have no results" every time I approached them.

And they were not in the wrong for this, because there were genuinely no results for who he was, where he was from, or where he was born - all we could do was make educated guesses:

There were no government records of him, there were no credentials he had for schools nor universities, and it seems he has no citizenship even in his own country.

But those things can't be true, they had to be false considering how intelligent he was, how he seemed to be from an aristocrats family, and his overall attitude towards danger.

Every time I try to explore this man further, more questions seem to cut through my skin and reach my deepest desires to explore what is un-explorable.

But my ambition to learn, my ambition to understand him does not simply root of the fact that he is interesting... it never could be that simple.

There were many things that contributed to that factor of interest, but the greatest one was my own deepest hope, my own deepest want that has persisted for the better part of 500 years.

Kallen, Kallen Kaslana.

I feel it, I know it may be impossible.

But he may be the key to reaching Kallen Kaslana, the chance to reach her without needing the Void Archives to assist me.

His ability is what I want the most, his power.

For when I first felt it, it felt as if time had just stopped.

And if he truly has the power to stop time, could he revert it?

If he was fused with a Herrscher, if he was modified and transfigured into something more - could he revert time?

But could I even use him or get him to want to talk with me? That is truly tricky to answer; for his attitude towards people is almost radioactive and repulsive that it seems nigh improbable for him to even mouth one more word in my direction.

But if I get the chance, I will take it.

For everything I do, every action I take.....

It has always been for her, will always be for her.

And even if she hates me for what I've done, all I desire to see is her smile; at least one last time.

Otto Apocalypse - 2015, June 29th at 8:23:56 PM within the confounds of ???.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter: 5-1: Woo! Yeah! Cool!