Act 5-2 - Less Screaming, More Moving.

It was 2:PM.

It was a rather normal statement for most people, as time was as generic as 'generic' could possibly be when placed in the realm of general conversations.

But for Dio, he didn't know what time it was.

He could only guess by the alignment of the sun and how far it had drawn from the centermost point of the horizon, but if he was right about it being 2:PM.

Then he truly couldn't believe it.

And one may ask, "what couldn't he believe?"

Well-

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

That.

And how it had been ringing in his head for 4 hours now.

It was annoying when it began, and it was still annoying now.

He swore his eardrums were bleeding and his mind breaking, shattering as it was split into shards like glass and thrown into a trash compactor as it was condensed to nothing.

Throughout most of this time he couldn't get anything done, and all he did was sit on the grass and smash his head onto the floor a couple times.

But he knew that the screaming would eventually stop, but he just didn't know when.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!"

"When is this going to be over?" Dio said without thought as he grasped his head and laid it across the grass, strands of green pricking at his hair and skin with a soft touch to them.

"AHHHH!!!!! IN TWO MORE MINUTES!!!!!!" Sentience screamed loudly as she seemed to laugh maniacally at Dio' suffering.

But Dio couldn't complain much more anyway, and all he could do was wait for it to be over while he looked like a tatterdemalion in a world he had been deracinated too.

However, he supposed he could use his time more wisely by trying to think about the current situation at the moment.