Act 4-4 - Fractured Time.

Fate.

Something that I have encountered within my lifetime throughout the ages, dealing with it to an insurmountable degree.

And I despised it.

If it weren't for fate, I'd never have to go against the Joestar's, I'd perhaps never have met them, and my 'father' would have died early on rather than my mother.

But fate wasn't on my side, rather; it lead me to believe it was on my side.

It made me believe I had always had an advantage or some sort of piece that knocked over others - but that wasn't the case.

Fate lead me on and I fell for its trap, never failing to fall for its ever step and movement.

But now it had brought me here to this world, with this body, with this annoying hinderance who was chained and stuck in my head so tightly I could no longer think without her screaming about how interesting something was or how pointless doing something was.

It was clear she didn't really think about anything she said at all, not even attempting to try to do well, anything.

And now she had given me the revelation that she wasn't even part of this timeline, and my appearance within this specific world had caused it to rupture and for the world to revert - thus leading us to this.

However, she said that she 'should have gone away with her memories erased', but here she was without any merits or qualms that could cause her to go away.

But it was quite odd that she had to specify specifically "this world", as if there were more out there.

I had always thought of the possibility of otherworldly creatures or possible alien life during my study and academic research within the confounds of my Mansion; but considering the nature of the galaxy I had to throw it out of my mind.

Perhaps it was different here, however.

But another thing that was interesting was what she said she was, a Herrscher.

I read a painstakingly long book on them, and all of their abilities were laid before the readers eyes simply by their names.

The abilities were never listed, but I could pick them out and make my own hypothesizes through simply gazing at their name.

Though there were some that remained tricky, such as Binding, Void, and The End - The End being the most elusive and unbelievably vaguest. 

Written on page 178 in small font and on line 56 the Herrscher of the End was, within the minds of the people who wrote the bulky text and it seemed the majority of the population, a myth that was spawned from the people of the Previous Era, and nothing more than that.