Act 4-2 - Hey! Get on with it!

The cold breeze of the forest hit Dio hard.

He had never considered just how much his mortal, frail body needed an extra layer of protection against the cold; and he himself though he was rather attuned to it.

However now in a field of pure green, the foliage and various plants covering his view of the world outside and confused at the natural time of day and how much had passed; it just now came to him how much the cold had affected his state of being.

Though he desired a much more calm weather to be spread across the natural lands of the forest, he couldn't complain nor change how the world worked.

After all, he was but the smallest dot amongst the millions, and could easily be seen as nothing more than an insignificant worm like that friend of Jonathans.

He never actually was able to catch the name of Jonathans arguably worthless companions, but he knew that one of them died from one of his vampires.

"Fwoosh~"

The wind went again, striking Dio' frail hair and stiffening his muscles as they contracted to make him move once again; climbing above a rather large barrage of plants which consisted of flowers, Kapoks, Mangroves and Pitcher plants; though he himself didn't really care for them.

All he wished was for his departure from this wet and rough terrain, and he was starting to get annoyed.

"Squish!"

And that only escalated after he stepped on something, something frail by which he heard bones cracking and contorting under him.

His shoe, now combining with some odd liquid under him; had seemed to be stuck to the ground.

And has hard as Dio tried, he failed to remove his foot from the overgrowth of plants around him and whatever was under him.

"What, what is this thing?!", Dio screamed out in confusion as he shifted his feet around to remove the mucus below him.

Eventually, though taking an extremely long amount of time to happen, he was able to pop his feet out from the location he was in.

And as he pulled away, he could see from the bottom of his feet the red liquid stretch and pull from under him.

It was blood, quite obviously; but what did he kill?

He looked at the corpse of what he had murdered, and realized what it was.

It was a bird and its prey; it seemed to have died trying to get it after it itself was stuck to the ground by its own preys blood. 

However, why an oddly colored blue bird was here wasn't any of his problem; he needed to get out of this jail cell of green.