Act 2-4 - Dio and Humanity.

The Great Bake, Saka District, (5:52:53 AM).

It was early in the morning for many people and shops had just began to light with the spark of blaze that flickered from the bulbs core. 

And the people ran ablaze trying to open their businesses at the quickest speed.

However, many would be shattered and turn to flames.

The loud cracking and breaking of brick were heard almost like a bulldozer ramming down a door, possibly miles and towns away.

Who would do such a thing in the early morn'?

One young man questioned looking at his shop making his cakes with delicate thoughts, and when he finished his final touches on the gracious cake, he turned around and...

SLAM!

Got hit with a mace!

Well, not really.

Actually it was just a white-haired, hungry and very injured girl flopping around as if she were a tuna.

Well, flopping would be too generous, more like groaning and wiggling, with slight, muffled crying.

But she was still alive. (though the person under her might not be...)

She tried standing up to no avail and when looking down it became clear but stale.

Her eyes were blurry, she couldn't exactly see, her chances of unconsciousness were getting higher and higher.

But despite that, she could still see slightly the bloody mess of her broken knees.

There seemed to be nothing else there but blood, only with the faintest tints of white.

And yet she tried.

She tried standing up, holding onto the shops counter.

Only to fall and break like a vase.

She tried again, she needed to move.

Yet all her attempts seemed as worthless as the food that tried to escape her.