Act 3-6 EX: Rita.

???, ???, ??? (???)

There truly was no doubt in Rita's mind when she had fought Dio; but perhaps she really should've after realizing just what he could do.

As she tracked Dio down and, within a matter of days, found him; she had no clarity on why Otto wanted this young, seemingly random stray who walked around the city sleeping in god-knows where.

But it wasn't in her means to question it; she was a maid not a rebel, and she followed every order without question.

In the course of her 3 day period of stalking this boy around, she had seen no real things that "stood" out about him besides his obsessively rude demeanor yet calm disposition, and she still and no clear answer to her first question.

Why did Otto want him?

Well, she found out quite soon after her three day grace period, as she thought it now, ended.

It was on a Friday she had gotten the order from Otto to approach the boy and confront him silently, and she had no complaints about doing so.

After all, she also wanted to know what was so special about this man.

And oh, did he show her.

In the span of what was seemingly 2 minutes, she was laying on the floor - head bleeding and legs most definitely broken.

She faded in and out of consciousness during this period of time, and could barely even with her enhancements mutter a word.

What in the world that boy, no, thing used got her in this state; one she had almost never been in in her entire life.

And even more so, it looked like he wasn't even trying.

He moved quickly with calculated steps, jumping back with precise timing and even noticing the slightest weak points in her attacks.

She was in awe the first time she was knocked back, and when she was hit again and had been delivered a flurry of attacks which she swore all felt like cars being slammed onto a burning dog; that burning dog being her. She was in even more awe than before.

What she wasn't very in "awe" of and very fond of, however, was lying like a man who just got pummeled by the Yakuza and lying on some bricks which had broken at her impact 3 miles from where she was originally punched; so she quickly asked for help.

Well, if you ignore all the groaning and desperate attempts at trying to move her hands which incidentally, almost failed.

But she got it eventually, talking to Avitar and asking her to send in reinforcements; as well as to block the entire city.

From what she heard, it seems like Avitar agreed, because right after she actually did go unconscious.

And when she woke up in a hospital bed, the white floors and walls adorning the entire room which seemingly had no-one else in it besides one other girl whom she was very close with; standing right by the bed she was laying on with worry plastered over her face. She decided she would relax whole her eyes fluttered open, her friend quickly taking notice and holding her hand with jubilant relief washing over her eyes.

And when she arose, her friend asked her a number of questions, the key one being on how she had turned into such a mess. Rita quickly responded with all the details she could remember before she was punched into oblivion; be it his looks, ability, or speed, she revealed it all in hopes of perhaps discussing them and figuring out just what he really was doing to be so quick.

Her friend, or more precisely S-rank Valkyrie Durandal, showed much interest and concern from what she had heard; questioning if it may be a Herrscher or maybe even something greater.

After all, she had never seen Rita in such a condition.

And by each word Rita spoke, she also gained a stark interest in his abilities.

What was this supposéd "light-speed" deduction and movement? How was Rita put down in less than what Rita had called "students being called for attendance"?

So many questions, again, never enough answers to fulfill her interest and desire.

And as they Rita talked about what she had seen, as Durandal listened with a now deep interest in the subject being given to her, Durandal received a message.

Meet me at 10:PM at the Theatrical Arts Department in Soukai, discussion is needed.

Be here quickly, don't ask questions.

-Otto Apocalypse.
——————————————————
Don't you just love cliffhangers?

Anyway's, that's it for this one, Sayonara.