Act 3-5 - Running from the Valkyrie Onslaught.

Soukai City, Main District, 10:40:23 AM. (June 26th, 2016.)

Dio never once doubted himself, not in his entire life.

He was not one to go back, nor try to redo a decision he had made.

Furthermore, he refused to let his indecision or lack of confidence in a decision stop him.

But now, he doubts beyond his mind's reach.

But more so, he felt regret.

Mainly for the Valkyries, he had fought, and why he didn't just decide to kill them.

It wasn't like him to spare those who had provoked him, and those he ever spared were those closest and loyal to him.

He didn't kill those who tried to truly murder him, capture, so on, and yet he spared those Valkyries.

Why? Why did he do such an action? It wasn't like him, and he knew it best.

Perhaps it was due to the chain that seemingly gripped his heart or possibly even the reversal of his age. Yet, from what he could tell, his age hadn't changed his mental and neurological status considering the actions he had taken up till now.

And though he questioned, he found no answers but that of simple thoughts which he picked out of his brain, and the more he questioned, the more he regretted.

And yet, as he ran across the streets and used The World to jump on rooftops, he still couldn't find answers.

And another questioned he asked himself in the meantime was, why was he thinking of this now?

Well, possibly due to the onslaught of Valkyries that were trying to find him without a sense of mercy seemingly left in their souls.

It was quite obvious why they acted this way and though he expected this response, what he didn't expect was the pure thirst for blood that these Valkyries were feeling.

They were ravenous, trying to locate him with animalistic anger and, from what he could tell, planning to slice him up and eat him alive.

Originally when he encountered them, he tried to ignore them without being spotted. But sadly, that failed, and after 1 spotted him and knew he was the "one who defeated our captain!", they charged at him. And though he defeated most of the ones present in a matter of seconds, he noticed that more would come in droves.