Act-2-5 - The Most Sentient of All.

HOMU's Candy Store, 5:55:23 AM. (First Person).

How...How could I let this happen to me?

The blood from my forehead dripped, it felt almost antagonizing the amount of utter pain and struggle I had dealt with during this time period.

The pure, unadulterated feeling of absolute shame had come to me, how could I, Dio, been so... so....

Ignorant....

What had come to me to believe that the ruler, the head of this chain of being could have left?

Polnareff did the same thing, he had tried the same tactic, the same method, the same trick, yet I caught him.

So how could I have fallen for this one?

Was it arrogance?

No, no.

It wasn't that, it was my lack of understanding.

I needed to learn more about what these people were using, they didn't trick me, their abilities did.

I had simply underestimated them, I didn't understand them deeply.

I needed more knowledge.

Then I would ascertain the truth, that I was the victor.

That I stood among them all.

That I was the most sentient of them all.

As the blood dripped my eyesight dimmed however my senses did not. and the red-haired girl took action again.

She was going to try attacking me while I was dizzy but I knew there no point in trying, I had learned a valuable lesson for which I needed to leech off of.

And I needed to show what I had learned through the blood that dripped on my hands.

I looked in front of me, seeing the red women straightening up and putting her greatsword in from of her.

And she was ready to see if I would attack, or she may attack me.

It was undecided so far.