⭑Doting⭑

I love you, idiot

I love you, idiot.

And no, nobody can replace you.

What do you mean, if I have too? What a silly question! Why would I want to replace you??

If I have to, then it means you're heartless.

Why, you ask?

Ah, because I can't replace you, I can only fill in the space you left, or at least try to.

Also you do realize that you'd asking to replace me too, right?

I mean, a piece of me that's always inside of you, you do realize that if I have replace you, I have to replace that me too? It'll be gone with you after all.

Ahh now you're laughing saying I'm too sentimental.

Still, I'll say this.

I do not want to replace you, okay?

I love you too, Idiot.

_________________________

It was still early for a Saturday morning when seven teenage boys made their way to the Baji residence.

Upon reaching the door, a boy with lilac hair and lavender eyes rang the bell. It was a few moments before a bright eyed Yumiko opened the door for them. Seeing who it was, she smiled cheerfully.

"The mischief making firebrand is still fast asleep", she told them with a shake of her head, a twinkle in her eye. The boys grinned back at her, they knew what it meant.

"Don't worry Yumi-san! We'll go wake him up!!" the rotund boy, Pah, boasted, his chest puffed out. The other boys nodded. The woman smiled at them, patted Mitsuya on his head and went back to the kitchen, saying,
"Breakfast will be ready when you come down!"

This was normal for them. They sometimes had meals at each other's houses. They all made their way up the stairs to their friend's room.

Making quite a racket, and with an almighty bang they barged right in. All seven registered the lack of occupant on the bed at a cursory glance. On a more scrutinized examination, all the boys came to a stuttering stop.

There on his favorite bean bag their friend lay, legs outstretched before him, one arm out and the other wrapped around.....