Leader

The sun is always trying it's level best to be there for the Moon, trying to lend her warmth, trying to shoo away her darkness with his scorching powerful rays. But, and yes like for everything else in the swirling cosmos, there is a but, a pause. For despite the benevolent Sun and his beams, and despite the considerate stars glowing upon her, she still had a side of her so dark, neither could shine on it. And she had a side of her so cold, that not even the Sun's scathing, blistering heat or red hot flames could burn it.

Oddly enough the only one she even lets in, get close to her, are the clouds. She lets only those little puffs of refreshing coolness touch her, and they in turn swaddle her in blankets of tender care, allowing her rest from gazing long at the terrible sights that Night brings, with her wide sable black wings and cold steel like claws. They don't mind the dark bits, after all they too have a darkness in them. They too have such a dark edge to them that sometimes they even rob the earthly folk of their beloved Sun and Moon. Incuring the curses of men and women, it always drizzled upon the gullible denizens, thinking to itself of the rest she has provided to her precious Moon and the Lord Sun.

______________________

If there was an award giveaway for the most idiotic leader ever, Kaho definetly should have been able to bag Double Platinum, with absouletly no issues.

First, she had been stupid enough to listen to the leader of the gang that was sworn enemies with her own gang, next, she had been even more stupider and went to a place where there was a serious dearth of signal (that was most certainly why she had been sent there, come to think of it), which had in turn, set off a series of incredible confusions among her freinds in Sendai. Then when she had finally gotten wise of her folly, she had set off from the meet-up spot with Kaede only to find out that the thing she had let slip out of her mind was incredibly, the meet-up of her own gang, which would be happening without the presence of any of it's leaders had Banzai and his Kuroyami's plans succeeded. 

But, thank the Gods that Souta, one of the leaders, among all of them had had the good sense to remain behind, even after all the mix-ups that occurred in the absence of Kaho, Nao, Kaede, Rio.

As if all that headache hadn't been enough, the moment she had arrived in the battleground it was to see one of her gang members being teased with a utility knife. Seeing everyone locked in their own combats, she'd taken the blow herself, like she'd several times before. Then she'd turned to deal with the jerk, but one glare was all it took to get him on his knees apparently.

Now, as she looked down at the taller male, she felt disgust welling up inside her.  Who in the name of Hell teased someone like this?!

Grabbing his collar, she brought him closer to her, and said very quietly,

"You're lucky I won't be the one to deal with you. Well, at least not personally." the boy trembled in response. Then swiftly turning him around, with her arm around his neck, she faced the fighters, with narrowed eyes.