⭒Unmasked⭒

Everybody has chapter they don't read aloud

_________________________

Keisuke Baji, was the feared and respected first division captain of the formidable Tokyo Manji gang, a delinquents group. He has brought down many a stronger man on his knees with his brute strength and streetsmart brain. For the full details of Baji's exploits and escapades, please refer to Chifuyu Matsuno, his vice captain.

Right now however, Baji was engaged in a much more serious problem.

He had to get the cereals in the bowl to his mouth, without spilling it everywhere like a four year old while finishing up his homework. Which had to be submitted today.

Yes, like other slackers his age, he'd kept it till the last moment and now there was no way out of it.

"Why the hell do they have freaking alphabets in fucking maths?" he hissed in annoyance.

He shoved a spoonful of cereals in and labored on.

Shimizu came down, half asleep and with his hair still unbrushed, Baji noted after a quick sidelong glance in between solving the problems. He said as much to the boy who just shrugged and continued sleeping on the dining table.
A moment later, Haru sat down opposite Baji and quietly observed him while eating his own bowl of cereal.
The twins were still very much quiet compared to Kaho, so he didn't let it bother him.

Haru got up, came around the table and sat down beside him.

"Want me to help with.....that?" he spoke haltingly, a bit shyly, pointing at the spoon in Baji's hand. The older nodded in relief and as he worked his way through maths, Haru fed him patiently.

"Darn it!" Baji cursed just as a pretty little brunette in school uniform came down the stairs.
Kaho popped into the kitchen, waved at her aunt and mother, picked up a bowl and ladled out some soba, before moving into the dining hall, to join her brothers. Of course she was greeted with the sight of Haru spoon feeding Baji while Shimizu was lying face down on the table.

What an....interesting sight... Kaho thought to herself, settling down quietly beside Shimizu. She ate quickly, washed up and came back.

By now Baji had finished eating and solving the numerical problems. He was currently trying to convert kinetic energy to potential energy, without much success. He felt Haru leave his side with the empty dishes, and Kaho sitting down there instead. She leaned over his arm, trying to see. After a while, she tapped him lightly.

"What?"

"Can I try?" she asked.

He was flabbergasted.

"I know you're good at studies but....uh.... I'm literally one year above you?"

"That's okay. I just wanna try." she said shortly. When Baji looked reluctant, she huffed.