⭒Zephyr⭒

The way she talked about what she held close to her heart or admired with passion, made the whole room turn to see, what was shining so brightly

made the whole room turn to see, what was shining so brightly.

They gazed on at the little star, dousing them all,
in the glow of
mesmerization
and peace.

And when she left,
unbeknownst to her,
she still left a little sparkle behind.

__________________________

"You lot again? Now, why would the big bad Toman's founders be wanting from the humble abode of the Bajis?" Yumiko pretend scolded the four boys before her.

The boys grinned back at her.

"Ahh how could you forget Yumiko san?!! We are taking Kaho-chan, Haru and Shimizu for a grand tour around Tokyo!!", the energetic ball, Chifuyu exclaimed in such a loud voice that both Yumiko and Draken flinched. Mitsuya patted the younger boy, indicating him to tone it down a bit. Chifuyu simply grinned at him, and Mitsuya shook his head at him.

Baji's mother let them.

"Well, I suppose it is time they had a grand tour isn't it? They've been here for three weeks, after all. They would need to know their whereabouts, when they start attending middle school.", she spoke knowingly as she strode back into the kitchen. The boys remained behind awkwardly.

After a few minutes, the woman emerged with glasses of orangeade in a platter. They soon settled down on the couches and chairs, drinking the fruity juice. Meanwhile, Baji's mother called out up the stairs.

"Oi! You lot!! KEI!!!! KAHO?!"

No response.

Yumiko sighed and tried again.

"KEI!!!! KAHO! HARU?? Oh cmon! Are you deaf?! Kei! I swear! Shimizu!!!?"

Yumiko was so caught up in her task that she quite failed to notice the entry of another woman into the room.
Kyouko waved merrily to the boys and then turned her wheel chair towards Yumiko.

"What is it with you, Yumi? Yelling so early in the morning?"

The blonde woman turned to the ginger haired one with a most put out expression, clearly annoyed by the unresponsiveness of the children.

"Let me try", the ginger head moved her wheelchair to pat Yumiko, who nodded.

Kyouko let out a roar,