⭑Meetings⭑

Sometimes, the most ordinary, the most basic of all, can turn out to become the most exquisite, precious above all

___________________________

After Baji explained everything to Rika. After the other girls flew into a consternation again. After Rika questioned her existence while rubbing her temples. After she roared at them again and again to shut up. After the blonde haired girl tried calling Kahoko several times with no success. After the rose haired girl and the raven haired girl clamoured to be allowed to go back to Sendai immediately. After the blonde haired girl calmed them down, seeing the bluenette growing more and more irritated. After Rika considered her options, after Baji asked if it would be troublesome for her. After the blonde haired girl assured them that of course they would help, that they just needed to decide a few things. After Rika decided that they might as well inform the 'others',

After all that, Baji, Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Hakkai, Pah, Peh, Mikey and Draken followed Rika as she zipped through the streets on her motorbike. The blonde haired girl followed her with the little ravenette pillion riding and Karuta on her own bike, which despite it's old looks was just as fast the rest.

The sight of the girls riding bikes, made Baji wonder how his little sister would look astride a bike. 

She'd look cute, thought Mitsuya smiling to himself.

_________________________

"We're hereeee Baji-saaaaaan!" the raven haired girl shouted at Baji as the blonde haired girl swooshed past them. The older girl looked at the wincing Baji with an apologetic expression, before pulling up in front of a fairly posh looking night club. Rika was already getting off her bike, even as the boys stopped their own rides.

"I'm going in and gathering up the rest. Stay put and don't get lured in, I won't bother to rescue", she announced before striding into the place.

The blonde girl turned towards them as they all clustered around and smiled softly, before looking past and calling out to the Karuta to hurry up. 

"Oh by the way, I don't think I ever introduced myself. Silly me!" she giggled as she extended a hand towards Baji, "I'm Narumi Hachino, nice to meet you at last" 

Baji shook it smiling, "I'm Keisuke Baji, wait at last?", he asked, puzzled. The girl laughed.

"Well, Kaho-chan is almost always talking about you and how terrific you are, so half our gang knows you intimately I think"

"Yesss!" the bubbly little black hair echoed. 

"Senpai loves you a lot. Although Haru-senpai and Izu-senpai were kinda doubtful about you, she basically steamrolled through all their concerns. And she made even me, Emi, Momo, and Natsu excited to see you"