Systematic Review

ding
ding
ding

I heard the sound of a bell ringing in the orphanage. I opened my eyes and the light reached my bed. I still felt tired, I always feel tired.

I turned and reached for my phone from the nightstand that stood right next to my bed. I took a look at my phone and it was 8:00 AM.

"It's too early for this shit" I told myself.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep again. I almost fell asleep, but I heard a knock on the door. I already knew who was behind that door, and I was right.

"Y/N are you awake?" Evelyn said.

Evelyn was a worker in an orphanage, she was my favorite. She was the only one who could understand me.

"Five more minutes please" I said in a sleepy voice.

"Y/N you have to get up, today is a systematic review" Evelyn said opening the door and sitting on the edge of my bed.

I really don't know why we have to do systematic reviews every month, that's so dumb.

"Do I have to?" I said as I stuck my head into the pillow.

"Yes, now get up and get ready" Evelyn said as she got up and left my room. After she left, I got out of bed and went to change.

After I changed, I picked up my phone and left the room, and found myself in a long hallway.

The kids were running around, screaming, jumping, they seemed to be having fun, and me, I have to go for a stupid systematic review.

I went downstairs to the room where I was supposed to go for a systematic review. Just as I was about to knock on the door I heard someone calling my name.

"Y/N, right?" I did not recognize this voice, it was unknown to me.

"Yes, that's me" I said as I turned and looked at who that person was.

"Hello, my name is Sophia, and I will be your new doctor" She said in an excited voice.

She seemed very dear, I think we will get along quickly.

"Hi, my name is Y/N, and it's nice to meet you Sophia" I said holding out my hand.

She took my hand and shake it happily.

"Shall we begin?" She said as she opened the door of the room and waited for my answer.

"I think we can" When I said that I could see the smile on Sophia's face. She kept the door open and waited for me to enter.

When I entered the room, everything was pink,
well I mean, this is a children's orphanage but should everything be pink?

I sat on a bed that was actually very comfortable. Just as we were about to start with the review, someone burst into the room.

"Y/N, I have an emergency, I'll be back in a few minutes, just stay here" Sophia said when she closed the door and left.

All I heard was that some kid got hit in the head. Children always find a way to get hurt.

I got up from the bed and went to the window.
Street view, it was beautiful. I'd like to go outside, but I can't.

Since I've been here, in an orphanage, I've never gone outside. All the nannies say it's too dangerous for us to go outside. I'm 17, i can take care of myself.

But every time I ask them if I can go outside, they say no. They are so rude.

I was just about to sit on the bed when I heard someone laughing outside. It was two boys.
One of them was tall and had blond curly hair,
and the other one was shorter and he had brown hair.

This is the first time this week that i have seen someone walking down this street.

I tried to open the window to hear what they were talking about, and i did it, with torment.

The first thing I heard when I opened the window was "Tubbo" what the hell is that, is that some name?

I paused for a few seconds, but I heard someone say something.

"Hey are you okay?" The brown boy yelled. Then I realized he was talking to me.

________________________________

FIRST CHAPTER WOO

THIS IS SO BAD, ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING THE STORY, SORRRYYY!

if there's any mistake i'm sorry

hope all of you have a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water!