Cafe

(LOOK I DREW THIS, IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF :D)

anyways here's the chapter!

____________________________

The walk was 10 minutes long. When we got to the cafe, we sat at a small table and waited for the worker. After a few minutes the worker came and took our orders.

I didn't order anything special. (you can choose what you want)

After our food arrived I heard the doorbell ring. I saw a brown boy.

"Oh, hey Tommy, hey Y/- wait Y/N!?" Tubbo snapped.

"Don't yell!" Tommy said taking Tubbo's hand, I giggled.

"Y/N what are you doing here?" Tubbo asked.

"Well..I've been here since last night" I said.

"And are you going back?" Tubbo questioned.

"No.." I said looking at my hands.

"Hey, hey it's okay.. um-I have an extra room so you can stay with me!" Tubbo said happily.

"But what about your parents, I can't just go to your house and stay there" I said.

"I think they would love to meet you!" He said.

"Are you sure?" I said worriedly when Tubbo put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, i'm sure" He said smiling at me. After that I turned to face Tommy.

"What?" He asked.

"Do you think this is a good idea?" I asked looking at him nervously.

"Yeah,I think that's a good idea, and I will be with there most of the time" He said with a smile proudly. I start laughing.

"What?" He said.

"Nothing, sorry" I said, smiling.

"Why are you apologizing?" He asked.

"I don't know, I used to" I said.

"You know, you don't look like a person who forgives easily, you look like you would kill someone" Tubbo said.

"I mean you're not wrong" I muttered.

"I-what-" Tommy said, he looked terrified.

"Don't worry you're fine" I said with a smile, when I saw him raise his eyebrows.

"You did not just raised your eyebrows at me, that's my thing!" I said, crossing my arms.

"Sorry, sorry, please don't kill me" Tommy said as he put his hands above his head.

"You better be sorry" I said and continued to eat breakfast.

_______________________________

short chapter owo

i think i will have 100 reads after i post this and thank you guys so much for reading this book, you're amazing!!

and thank you fl00fster for voting! love you

hope everyone's day/afternoon/night are amazing and hope all of you are doing good! i'm really proud of you❤️