Airport

There we are, all of us in the car, listening to Wilbur's songs, singing along with it. George fell asleep after a while. I was tired too. I leaned my head on Tommy's shoulder and fell asleep. After a while I felt someone shaking me.

"Hey Y/N we're here!" Tubbo said. I opened my eyes. I got out of the car and stretched. I was still kinda tired. We took out our bags and put them on the floor.

"Okay, there's a store somewhere around here, so we could buy some food and drinks for our flight." Phil said.

"Okay Tubbo, Tommy and I will go for food and Y/N, Kristin and Phil you go for a drinks." Wilbur said.

"What about me?" George said.

"Yeah you do whatever you want." Tommy said, Tubbo laughed.

"You can go with us." I said with a smile.

"Thanks." George said. We came to the store, and went to look for everything that we need. There were a lot of teenagers so it wouldn't be weird if someone recognized us.

"Okay Kristin and I are going to this side, Y/N, you and George go to the other one." Phil said showing us where to go.

"Okay George come on." I said pulling him with me. We came to the other side and saw a girl with one of the 'Georgenotfound' hoodies.

"I like your hoodie." I said approaching her with a smile. She turned around and put a hand on her mouth.

"OMG Y/N??!" She said.

Oh she recognized me?

"Yeah, hii!" I didn't know what to say.

"Hello!" George came too. I can say that she was in shock.

"Omg can I get a picture?" She asked.

"Sure." George and I said at the same time. She took a picture with us and left. I smiled.

"Wow." I said.

"What?" George asked.

"This was actually a good feeling." I said.

"I mean you're not wrong." George said, I laughed. We took everything that we needed and try to find others.

_______________________________
new chapter lol (bad one, AND short)

i am watching Legundo :D
[twitch.tv/legundo] you should follow him ;)

if there's any mistake im sorry!!

hope all of you have a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water and eat!!