Run

"Y/N.. what are you doing?" Evelyn said looking at me confused. I panicked. My breathing quickened, I looked at Tommy, then back to Evelyn.

"Y/N?" She began to approach me.

Either now or never Y/N.

I jumped. I found myself in Tommy's arms. I looked back at my window and saw Evelyn looking at me.

"Y/N!, what are you doing, and who is that boy!" Evelyn said looking at Tommy. We said nothing.

"Y/N, don't move, i'm coming!" She said running through my bedroom door.

"Tommy run!" I said grabbing his hand, and just like that,we start running.

I could hear Evelyn shouting. I can say she was angry.

We ran for 10 minutes without stopping, hoping she won't catch us. I was breathing hard, I couldn't take it anymore. I stopped and sat down on the road.

"Tommy" I said closing my eyes, lying on the road.

"Y/N" I could hear him running towards me.

"Y/N are you okay, did something happen?" he said worriedly.

"Yes, we've been running for 10 minutes, i can't anymore" I said taking a breath.

"We have to keep going, my house is nearby" He said extending his hand to help me up.

I took his hand and stood up.

We were just about to start walking, when I heard something.

I turned and saw a car, the car stopped, and the woman came out of it.

"Y/N, come back right now!" Evelyn yelled.

"Shit!" I grabbed Tommy's arm and start running.

"Y/N!!"

I could hear the car door closing. They are after us.

After a good 5 minutes of running, we managed to escape them, and we came in front of Tommy's house.

Tommy opened the door and let me inside.

The first thing I saw when I entered were two dogs running towards us. I loved animals, even though I never had any.

"Well hello there!" I said while they waved their tails happily.

I heard someone open the door, I got up standing behind Tommy.

"Tommy, is that you?" I heard someone talking from the second floor.

"Stay here I'll come back in a second" Tommy said running up the stairs. After a few minutes he came back.

"It was my mom, I told her you would stay here tonight" He said smiling at me.

"You can sleep in my room, I'll sleep on the couch" He said as he headed for the blanket and pillow, when he came back, I took a blanket and a pillow from his hands.

"No, it's okay, I'll sleep on the couch"

"Are you sure?" He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yes Tommy, now go to sleep, you need it" I said with a smile.

"Okay then, goodnight Y/N" He said walking up the stairs.

"Goodnight Tommy" I said before I lay down on the couch.

I adjusted and tried to fall asleep.

After an hour, I still can't sleep.. but soon I heard someone coming down. I got up and saw Tommy.

"You can't sleep too?" I asked.

He jumped in fear.

"Y/N! you scared me, I thought you were sleeping!" He said putting his hand on chest.

"Sorry, I just can't sleep" I said lying on the couch, putting hands on my head.

"Are you okay" Tommy asked sitting next to me.

"For the first time.. I feel free, but I don't how long I will last alone, I can't be here forever, but I can't go back there" I said, tears run down my cheeks.

"Hey, you're not alone, you have me, well you have Tubbo too, but you have me, aka Big Man Tommy" He said and I laughed.

"Thank you Tommy" I said looking at him.

"No need to thank me" He said hugging me and I gladly hugged him back.

We broke the hug and looked into each other's eyes. I could stay like this forever.

After a while Tommy cleared his throat and spoke.

"We should get some sleep" He said.

"Yeah, we should" I said with a smile.

I let him lie next to me, I felt safe. I felt my eyes close, and I finally feel asleep with Tommy next to me.

_______________________________

i write this chapter at school lmao, but THANK YOU ALL FOR 70+ READERS LIKE WHAT THE HELL

hope all off you are doing great and remember that you're loved!