Garden

"Hello!" A girl with pink hair said.

"Hi Niki!" Kristin said. There was another girl with purple hair who was sitting next to Niki.

"Hello." I said smiling. Girl with purple hair turned to me.

"Hel- Oh God you're ho-" I laughed.

"What?" Niki said laughing.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm Minx." She said.

"Y/N." I was still laughing at what she said.

"And you must be Niki right?" I said looking at pink-haired girl.

"Yes, nice to meet you Y/N!" She said smiling.

"It's nice to meet you too!" I said.

"Hey guys can you all come here!" Nick yelled.

"Coming!" I said.

"Okay, let's see what the fuck does he need." Minx said. We all went to see what Nick needed.

"Is everyone here?" He asked.

"Yeah, you need something?" I questioned.

"Okay, so girls and boys won't be at the same house, in the backyard there's a little house, girls will be staying there okay?" He said.

"Yeah, that's alright." I said.

"I agree." Minx said.

"Why is that?" Tommy asked.

"Well, I think that they need some space for themselves you know." Nick said. Tommy didn't say anything.

"Don't worry, the only thing that divides the houses, is the pool." Dream said.

"That's great!" Kristin said.

"You can now go pack your things boys, girls come with me." Dream said. We followed him to the house and it wasn't even little.

"You call this a 'little house.' " Minx said.

"Yeah." Dream said. I laughed.

"This is bigger then my apartment." Niki said. We got inside and it was beautiful, big kitchen, living room, and a little garden ahhh.

"GUYS! We have a garden!!" I yelled. Kristin, Niki and I were excited about garden, but Minx didn't seem that excited. Dream showed us everything in the house and left. Everyone picked their own room, Dream said that other girls are common tomorrow. I was very excited to meet them.

_______________________________
hello people long time no seen :D
it was my birthday yesterday yaaayy
hope all of you are doing great!!
if there's any mistake im sorry
hope all of you have a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water and eat!!
-Ares <3