Live From The Plane

"GUYS!" Tubbo yelled.

"Tubbo don't yell!" Tommy said punching him.

"Sorry, but i have a good idea!" He said.

"What is it?" George asked.

"We can go live, like now." He said.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Phil said.

"Yeah!" He said looking at all of us.

"I mean if you guys want to we can." Wilbur said. We set everything up. We agreed that everyone has 10 minutes with chat. Kristin and I decided that we will do it together. We were streaming on George's account.

"Are we ready?" Phil asked?

"Yep!" Tubbo said.

"Okay then, here we go." Phil said pressing the 'go live' button. We waited for people to come, and there was a lot of them.

"Hi chat!" Phil said turning the laptop to all of us. Tubbo and I waved.

"How are we chat?" Phil asked.

chat:
lolanotfound: "what's happening!?"
iamcoolpp: "phil where are you?"
sandyloms: "hii phil"
soopsandlolipop: " where're you goin?"
wilbyshot: "is that a plane?"

"Well chat, as some of you see, we're at the plane." He said.

"Don't ask where're we going.." George said, Wilbur laughed. When Phil finished his 10 minutes with chat, it was George's turn, then Wilbur's and then, it finally came to Kristin and I.

"Hiiii chaattt." I said smiling at them.

"Hi chaaat!" Kristin said in the same energy as I did.

"You can ask us some questions!" Kristin said.

"Go one chat." I said. We were reading some of the questions and responding to them.

"where are you going?"

"Not telling you that." Kristin said.

"It's a surprise!" I said. We talked to chat and answered to some of other questions. When we were done, it was Tubbo's turn, and at the end Tommy.

"Okay chat that's it for today, see you all soon!" Tommy said, and ended the stream.

"That was awesome!" Tubbo said.

"I can't say that it was bad to be honest." Tommy said.

"It was good." Wilbur said.

"Hey Y- oh she's sleeping." Tubbo said looking at me. What can I say, I was tired so I fell asleep.

_______________________________
hello people it's me haha

sorry for not posting for a long time my mental health isn't that good atm and im really busy with school and that's killing me. but hope yall are good!!

if there's any mistake im sorry!!

hope all of you have a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water and eat <3