Store

While we were driving home, Tubbo and Tommy were talking about streaming tonight with some guy named Ranboo. I honestly don't know who is that. I was just looking out the window, i felt tired. I was just about to fall asleep when Tubbo's mom asked something.

"Wanna go to the store kids?" She asked. Tubbo seemed excited.

"Can we please go!!" Tubbo said happily. I giggled.

"Yes, we can Tubbo" His mom said, and I looked at him. i can tell that he was excited, i don't know why? it's just a store.

After 5 minutes we came to the store parking and left the car. We went inside and the store was hugeee.

"Okay this is a huge store!" I said looking around.

"You never saw a store?" Tubbo asked confused.

"Tubbo" I said looking at him.

"Yes Y/N?" He said looking at me.

"You forgot where I came from" I said trying not to laugh.

"OHHHH" Tubbo started laughing. Tommy and me after him.

"SORRY!!" Tubbo yelled.

"It's okay, no need to yell" I said still laughing.

All 3 of us were still laughing when Tubbo's mom came. (oop sorry for all the people that had to read "cama"😭)

"Alright kids everyone go on their side and get everything you need and we'll met here in 10 minutes,understand?" Tubbo's mom said.

"Yes sir." All 3 of us said like we were soldiers.

"Y/N, are you sure you can go alone?" Tommy turned and looked at me worried.

"I'll be fine Tommy, don't worry" I said with a smile. He smiled back at me.

Everyone goes to their side, I was about to take some drinks for all of us but i bumped into someone. It was a girl with orange hair and freckles. I think she was my age.

"Oh my gosh im so sorry!" She said after bumping into me.

"No, no no need to be sorry, it was my fault I wasn't looking where i'm going" I said nervously.

"I'm Ivy" She said after a long awkward silence.

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you!" I said happily.

We were talking and she offered to help me since i have a broken leg, and how can I refuse that. So i said yes. After some minutes we headed to the place where I should meet with Tubbo's mom and the boys, they weren't there yet. Ivy sat on the floor and she helped me too, she's so nice. After 3 minutes i saw Tommy coming to us.

"Hey Y/N, Hey- oh wait who are you?" Tommy said confused.

"Oh yeah, Tommy this is Ivy" I said looking at her and smiling.

"Nice to meet you Ivy, i'm Tommy" Tommy said reaching out his hand. Ivy happily shake it.

"Nice to meet you to Tommy" Ivy said.

Ivy, Tommy and I were talking about random stuff, soon we heard someone approaching us.
I assumed it was Tubbo.

"Hi guys, hi- wait who are you?" Tubbo asked looking at Ivy.

"Who are you?" Ivy questioned looking at Tubbo.

"I'm Y/N's friend" Tubbo said.

"I'm Y/N's girlfriend." Ivy said trying not to laugh.

"AHH, Y/N, YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE LESBIAN!? AND THAT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! CONGRATS!" Tubbo yelled hugging Ivy.

Tommy, Ivy and I started laughing.

"Tubbo we were kidding" Tommy said laughing.

"REALLY?!" Tubbo yelled again.

"Yes, now stop yelling!" I said to Tubbo.

"Okay, now seriously, who are you" Tubbo asked looking at Ivy.

"Oh i'm Ivy, i just met Y/N like 10 minutes ago." She said laughing.

"I'm Tubbo, nice to meet you!" Tubbo said shaking Ivy's hand.

It wasn't that long until Tubbo's mom came and we had to go home. Ivy gave me her phone number so we can be in contact. After Tubbo's mom pays for everything we finally went home.

_______________________________
LONG TIME NO SEEN HA

SORRY THIS TOOK LONG TO POST IM REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL😭

if there's any mistake im sorry i was rushing this one lol.

hope all of you have a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water.