Extra Room

After we finished breakfast, we went to Tubbo's house. I played with my fingers nervously.

What would they think about me? would they like me?

That was a thought that spun in my head over and over. I think Tommy noticed.

Tommy took my hand and put me close to him.

I look up at him and smiled weakly.

We came to Tubbo's house and we were welcome with a hug from Tubbo's mom.

"You must be Y/N! Tubbo talked a lot about you!" His mom said and I turned to face Tubbo. He was smiling.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you!" I said turning to his mom.

"So.. you and Tommy?" Tubbo's mom said.

I was confused at first, I looked down and realized that Tommy was still holding my hand.

We let go of each other and looked away.

"Come on Y/N I'll show you your room" Tubbo said, saving me from this embarrassing situation. I followed him up the stairs, and took me to a room.

The room wasn't too big and it was not small either. It was perfect.

(A/N: You can choose how you want your room to look :))

I also had my own bathroom.

"It's amazing, thank you Tubbo" I said hugging him.

"Everything for friend!" Tubbo said hugging me back. Tommy just staring at us.

I held out my hand to Tommy, he grabbed my hand and I pulled him close, so he's actually hugging me and Tubbo.

(A/N: You know what i mean, right)

All of us pulled away and laugh.

"You guys wanna watch a movie?" Tommy asked looking at me and Tubbo.

"Yes!" Tubbo said happily.

"What are we going to watch?" Tommy asked.

"We can watch (you can choose which movie)" I suggested sitting on Tubbo's bed.

"I'M GOING TO GET SNACKS!" Tubbo yelled running out of bedroom.

"Jesus, he's so loud" Tommy said sitting next to me while i giggled.

Me and Tommy talked about random things while waiting for Tubbo to came back with snacks. When he came back we started a movie.

40 minutes into watching a movie and Tubbo is already asleep. Maybe he was just tired or movie was just boring to him.

"Tommy I think i'm going to sleep" I said getting out of bed and looking at him.

"Nooo, why can you just stay here with me" Tommy said looking sad.

How can I say no to him.

"Okay, but this is the only time I said yes"

(A/N: you sure?)

I crawled into bed and lay down beside Tommy.

"Good night Tommy" I said turning my back on him.

"Good night Y/N" Tommy said putting his arms around my waist. I giggled and fell asleep in Tommy's arms.

_______________________________

ANOTHER SHIT CHAPTER WOOO

i don't know how did i get 100 reads on this book.. but seriously? howww?!?

hope everyone's day are going great and drink water everyone!!