Do You Like Her?

The drive home wasn't that long. Tommy, Tubbo and I were talking about streaming after getting home. They say that I can meet Ranboo. I'm really excited about that. They said a lot of things about him, he seems like a nice person. I had my eyes closed and i tried to fall asleep. After I could hear Tubbo asking something.

"Hey, Tommy" Tubbo said whispering, Tommy turned to face him.

"What is it, and why are you whispering?" Tubbo hit him in the shoulder.

"PSSTTT, DUMBASS Y/N'S SLEEPING!" Tommy turned to look at me.

"Oh shit i didn't know that" Tommy said still looking at me.

"Hey, I have a question" Tubbo said.

"What is it?" Tommy asked.

"Do you like her?" Tubbo asked. Tommy was quite.

"I-pfft whhaaatt, no.." Tommy said looking around scratching his neck.

"Don't lie man, I can tell when you're lying, you do like her I can tell that." Tubbo said smiling at Tommy.

"Shut up" Tommy said blushing.

"DON'T YOU 'SHUT UP' ME" Tubbo said now yelling what made me open my eyes. I turned to face him.

"Tubbo why the fuck are you yelling?" I asked looking at him dead in the eyes.

"I-uh" He looked out of the window.

"Oh yeah, um..we're home!" Tubbo said, scratching his neck. I looked out the window and saw Tubbo's house. We parked in front of the entrance and got out of the car. I was about to got out the car, but I couldn't find my crutches.

"Hey guys, do any of you know where my crutches are?" I asked looking around the car trying to find them.

"I think they're in the back, I'll go check" Tubbo said.

"Thank you" I smiled.

Tubbo found my crutches, and give them to me, and we headed to the house. When we entered the house, Tommy and Tubbo went straight to the couch. Aren't they supposed to be streaming with Ranboo today?

"Hey Tubbo?" I said.

"Yeah Y/N?" Tubbo turned to look at me, Tommy too.

"Aren't you supposed to stream with Ranboo today?" I asked.

"Oh shit, shit I forgot about that!!" Tubbo yelled and got up from couch running to his room. I giggled.

"Wanna go stream with us?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah, sure it would be fun." I said giving Tommy a soft smile. He smiled back and we headed to Tubbo's room.

_______________________________
HELLO NEW CHAPTER IS OUT

HOWARE Y'ALL!?? HOPE Y'ALL ARE GOOD!!

excuse me when did this happened!?? I really appreciate it soo much!! thank youu everyone! <33

if there's any mistake i'm sorry😢

hope all of you have a wonderful day/night/afternoon and don't forget to drink water!