Wouldn't Do Much, Right?

TW!! SH AND BLOOD!!

I woke up to a loud noise, I opened my eyes and saw Minx lying on the floor.

"Omg Minx are you okay??" I said getting up and running to her.

"Yeah, i think im okay." She said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I fell down the stairs." She said laughing.

"How can you laugh in this situation?" I said hitting her arm.

"Ouch." She said, I signed.

"Sorry." I said.

"I think i broke my arm." She said.

"We should take you to the doctor." I said.

"You're right." She said getting up from the floor.

"Where is everyone?" I asked her.

"Um i think they left to see the boys, why?" She said looking at me.

"Oh it's nothing just asking you know, no one helped you so i was wondering where they are." I said.

"Make sense, wanna go there?" She asked.

"You can go I'll be there." I said. She waved at me and left the house.

START OF TW!!
(if you aren't comfortable or if you are disgusted with this, you can skip this part!)

I took a long shower, I felt tired. After some minutes I got out of the shower and just started at myself, looking at my old scars. I'm clean for a months now, but one cut wouldn't do much, right? I was staring at the razor that i found for 5 minutes. Thinking about should I do it or no.

"Just one little cut Y/N." I said to myself. I took the razor and made a one cut on my arm. It wasn't that small but the problem was i cut it too deep. And now, I was bleeding like shit.

END OF TW!!

"Fuck." I said under my breathe.

"Hey Y/N?" Someone said.

"Oh Fuck!" I was panicking at this moment.

"Y-Yeah?" I said.

"Are you still in there?" Niki said.

"Oh um yeah, can you give me 5 more minutes please?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Oh yeah i'm great i just got out the shower." I said.

"Oh okay, be quick, more people are coming soon!" She said, i could hear her left. I took the bandage and wrapped my arm. I took a hoodie and some sweatpants. I got out the bathroom and left to boys house.

_______________________________
hello people haha, this chapter is kinda like vent for me? i don't know but hope all of you are doing well!!

if there's any mistake im sorry!!

i hope all of you have a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water and eat!!

-ares is proud of you!! <3