Documentary

ding
ding
ding

The bell woke me up, I hate that bell. I looked at my phone, 8:00 am.

Really, why always this early?

I got up and went to the bathroom. I quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth. I came out of the bathroom and had breakfast.

There wasn't many choices, like usual. I took toast and some bread. I sat down at the table and then I saw Sophia.

"Hi Sophia" I said smiling at her.

"Hello Y/N, how's your arm?" She asked sitting next to me.

"Better, thanks to you" I said looking at her and she smiled.

"Well, today we are watching a documentary, I hope you will not be bored" She said getting up and putting her arm on my shoulder. I looked up at her and smiled weakly. I said nothing, and she left.

Documentary, really, I'd rather do the dishes then watch a documentary.. or maybe not.

After I ate I went to my room. It was quite, and bored. I picked up my phone and open social media. I watched youtube and some other nonsense.

I didn't even realize how quickly time passed. It was 5:40 pm, soon I hear a knock on the door. I got out of bed and went to open the door. It was Evelyn.

"Hi Y/N, I came for you to watch a documentary!" She said happily.

"Oh, I forgot about documentary, I'll be down in 5 minutes" I said to her.

"Okay, hurry up" She said and closed the door.

Great, now I have to watch a stupid documentary.

I went downstairs and saw the canvas, I guess for the documentary. There were chairs all over the room. I saw free chair by the window, so I sat there.

The documentary started after 10 minutes. It was about some man, I don't know, I don't remember what he did. It was a little boring.

I looked out the window, it was sunset.

It was beautiful, until I saw one figure standing not far from the window.

I opened my eyes wide as I realized who it was.

Tommy.

He saw me and waved at me.

I looked at Evelyn, and then back at Tommy.

I got up from my chair and pointed up to tell him to come to my window, I think he understood me because he started walking in the direction of my window.

I got up and told Evelyn I was going to the bathroom. I climbed the stairs and went to my room. I reached the window and saw Tommy outside.

"Tommy, what the heck are you doing here?" I said after I opened the window.

"I'm bored, can you come down" He said

"Are you crazy. If they see I'm not in here, they'll kill me Tommy" I whisper yelled.

"We'll be back soon, just come down please" He said looking up at me.

I looked behind me and then back at Tommy. I sighed. I sat on the window, and when I was about to jump, the door opened.

It was Evelyn..

________________________________

SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING IM SICK :D

Just take this and be happy with it

Here take Sapnap too

Remember that you're loved and you're hot af, go drink some water and go kick some children