Party

It was 7PM, party was at 8PM so I still got an hour to get ready. I took a quick shower and do other things that I needed in the bathroom. I got out and went to my room. I looked at the dress on my bed. I smiled. I got dressed and looked myself at the mirror. I actually looked good.

"Y/N you ready?" Tubbo yelled from the kitchen.

"Just a second!" I took my white sneakers and put them on. I left the room and went to the kitchen. I stood on the steps and Tubbo and Tommy turned to me. Tommy raised his eyebrows.

"How do I look?" I said nervously rubbing my hand.

"You look amazing." Tommy said still looking at me, I smiled, I could say that i was pink.

"Shall we walk there or?" Tubbo asked.

"Yeah, it's not that far so we can." I said.

"Let's go then!" Tommy said, he seems kinda excited.

We walked for about 10 minutes, when we heard the music, we knew we were close. After a while, we came to his house. It wasn't that small. We came closer, there were people outside too, and Andrew was at the door.

"Hey Y/N!" He yelled waving at me. I smiled. We came to him.

"Hi Andrew." I said.

"Hey, you guys came!" He said putting his hands around Tommy and Tubbo. I think he was kinda drunk. We entered the house and it was full of people, like seriously there were people everywhere.

"I told you we shouldn't come." Tommy said looking around.

"Come onn Tommy, it's not that bad." I said.

"Oh and Ivy's here somewhere." I added.

"She is?" Tubbo asked.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Should we try to find her?" Tommy asked.

"We can but i don't think we will, do you see how many people are here!" I said looking around.

"I'm thirsty." Tubbo said.

"Already?" Tommy asked, I giggled.

"I got you Tubbo." I said, I was about to go for drinks but Tommy grabbed my hand.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, you don't remember what I said." He said.

"Yeah I remember, why?" I said.

"Y/N, you're seriously doing opposite of what I said." He seems kinda pissed of.

"Then go with me." I said looking at him and raising one eyebrow.

"I- you know what, I will." He said, I laughed. We headed to the kitchen, and fortunately there was no one there. I sat on the kitchen island while Tommy was looking for something to drink, but not alcohol of course.

"Y/N you okay?" He asked turning to me. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh yeah, sorry I was just thinking." I said.

Should I tell him?

What if he doesn't like me back?

You know what..

fuck it.

"Tommy." I said.

"Yeah?" He looked at me confused.

"I like you." I said rubbing my hands. He was quite.

"I think we should go back to Tubbo." I said coming down from the kitchen island.

"I like you too Y/N.." Tommy said, I turned to look at him.

"Really?" I said. He smiled.

"Really." He said.

He came closer to me, he was looking directly at my eyes, then he looked at my lips. I knew exactly what was going to happen now, and it did. He put one hand on my cheek and kissed me. A hundred butterflies were in my stomach that moment. This feeling was amazing. We pulled away from each other and smiled.

_______________________________
i am not good at this :| (i was writing this while watching purpled playing fnaf lmao)
if there's any mistake im sorry!!
hope all of you had a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water!!