Fucking Window

TW(blood)

I looked around to see if I could find anything to climb. I found nothing. Great!

I went to the front door to see if they were unlocked.

They were locked.

I walked around the yard until I found some boxes, I took them one by one because they were too big, and put them on top of each other by my window.

I tried to climb, but I fell.

Shit.

I bled my hand, but it wasn't terrible, I'll wrap it in a bandage, and it'll be fine.

I tried again but it doesn't work.

"What now?" I said to myself looking at the window. I tried to find a ladder, but I didn't find them.

I sat down on the floor and leaned against the wall. Suddenly I heard someone approaching.
Who could be out this early? I saw a tall boy.

I stared at him and saw that it was Tommy.

What's he doing here?

"Tommy?" I said walking towards him, he then turned and looked at me with a smile.

"Hey" He said rubbing the back of his head.

"What are you doing here" I asked him.

"Oh i can't sleep.." He said looking at the floor, I sighed.

"Me too" I said and he looked up. There was silence, we looked at each other, and he smiled.

"So, you live here" Tommy said breaking the silence.

"Yeah, for several years" I said as I started walking towards where I was sitting, Tommy followed me slowly.

"Have you ever planned to escape?" Tommy asked. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"Noo, what the heck" I said seriously.

"Just saying" Tommy said laughing.

We talked for hours about random things, and then we figured it was 5 in the morning.

"We talked all night" Tommy said, he didn't seem tired at all.

"Yeah, crazy right?" I sighed and smiled.

"I could talk all day, but I need to go." He said.

"Hey!, before you go can you help me with something?" I asked before he could leave.

"Yeah, what you need help with?" Tommy asked.

"I need to get to that window" I said pointing to the window of my room.

"Wha-why?" Tommy asked confused.

"Well the front door are locked, and this is the window of my room, but i can't reach it" I said looking at Tommy.

"You're small" He said looking at me, and then at the window.

"Will you help me or not?" I said seriously. He looked at me and bent down.

"Climb on my back"

I did as he said. When I climbed on his back, he got up and went to the window. I put my hands on the window frame and sat on it.

"Thank you for helping me Toms " I said gratefully.

"N-no problem" I could see how red he was.

"Well I'll see you soon?" I asked.

"Yeah.. see you soon N/N" He said.

This time I was the one who blushed.

________________________________

I was too lazy looking for mistakes so if there's any im sorry 😭

remember that you're loved and don't forget to drink water!