Like That Standing Emoji 🧍🏽‍♀️

I walked to Tubbo's room to hear that him and Ivy already started the stream.

"HELLO!" I yelled happily as I burst into the room, Tubbo putting his hand on his chest.

"You scared the shit out of me!" He said turning to me, Ivy was laughing. I just stood there like that standing emoji '🧍🏽‍♀️'

I decided to sit on the floor, Tubbo was in his chair, and Ivy was sitting on the bed.

"Where's Tommy?" Ivy asked.

"Last time when I saw him was when we were in my room." I said looking up at her.

"What were you doing in your room?" Tubbo said looking down at me, not this again.

"TUBBO!" I yelled punching him.

"Sorry sorry! Just wondering!" He said yelling.

"You are disgusting." Tommy said entering the room, Ivy burst into laughing.

"Where did you came from!?" Tubbo said turning to him.

"I was in front of your room this whole time." He said sitting next to me.

We continue with stream for about 3 hours. We played some games and we were answering random questions. All of us said bye to stream and ended.

"I have a good idea." Ivy said instantly after the stream ended.

"What is it?" I said getting up from the floor.

"We could have a sleepover!" She said, Tubbo nodded.

"That's actually not a bad idea." Tubbo said, I agreed.

"This is gonna be fun." Tommy said.

"We can invite Jack toooo!!" I said laughing.

"Fuck you." Tommy said.

_______________________________
short chapter for today sorry :(((
hope all of you are doing good!!!
if there's any mistake im sorry!!!!!!
hope all of you have a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water and eat! <3
- ares ^~^