Gas Station

"Can we listen to some songs?" Tubbo asked.

"Yeah, sure." Phil said. Tubbo took his phone and started looking for a song. It didn't take him that long to find it, I would look for hours.

"Really Tubbo, we have to listen to Dream." Tommy said, I laughed.

"What the song is actually pretty good." I said.

"No it's not, I could do a better one." He said looking out the window.

"Okay, then do it." I said looking at him.

"I- you know what maybe I will." He said raising eyebrows. I giggled.

"Okay kids, we will need to stop at the gas station." Kristin said.

"Can we get some snacks?" Tubbo asked.

"Yeah sure!" Kristin said happily.

"Thanks mumza!" Tubbo said, Kristin smiled. We arrived the gas station after 10 minutes, Kristin and I were in the car, and the boys went out.

"So, you and Tommy." She said smiling and turning to to. I looked at her.

"Yeah." I smiled. We talked a bit about random stuff before the boys came. They got a lot of snacks. Who's gonna eat all of that, I mean yeah it's a long trip but i can't just eat snacks.

"Y/N i got you this." Tommy said pulling out a coke and some of my favorite snacks (you can choose).

"Thanks Tommy." I smile and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey! the ruls!" Tubbo yelled, Tommy and I laughed.

"Ohh, that's a lot of snacks!" Kristin said.

"Why did you buy this much snacks?" I asked

"Why not?" Tommy and Tubbo said at the same time.

"You kids can't eat just snacks." Kristin said, I agreed. They didn't say anything.

_______________________________
well hello there it is i the writer of this shit book😙

short chapter for today because i am sick again and i didn't go to school today haha.

if there's any mistake im sorry!!

hope all of you have a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water and eat!!!