Chapter 21

Cinder POV 

I was walking down the 9th floor hall. All I could think about is shalltear it will take a few hours to find her and it has been driving me crazy. 

Scarlet was beside me. She could tell I was agitated and she was concerned but said nothing knowing that I like my silence when I'm like this.

I know when I find who did this I will make them watch as I burn everything they ever loved. My mind was thinking of all the ways I could make them suffer.

But I needed a distraction so I decided to go to the 6th floor. As I entered the arena mare and aura are there they immediately ran up to me and bowed.

"Hello lord cinder, is there something you need?" aura asked with a smile mare did the same perfect just what I needed.

"Yes I came here for a distraction" I said with a small smile this caused aura to blush which confused me.

"A a distraction I don't think this is the right time or place also don't think I'm ready for something like that" aura stuttered out and being a blushing mess it was so cute.

"Oh I thought you loved a good spar also it will take us several hours to locate shalltear" I said confused.

"Oh yes I'm always ready for a spar even if it's against you my lord come on mare let's get ready" aura said as she got into a fighting stance but mare became nervous.

"You know I'm going to sweeten the deal if you can land a single hit I will give you 1 request each" I said this got mare a little more excited.

We got into a battle stance aura with her whip and mare with her staff. I summoned a sword made out of rock and magma as well as a staff made out of black decayed wood with purple lines running through it and purple gems flouting in the mouth of the staff.

 I summoned a sword made out of rock and magma as well as a staff made out of black decayed wood with purple lines running through it and purple gems flouting in the mouth of the staff

The sword I created from the remains of Surtur after defeating him in the raid on Muspelheim I called it the eternal flame and the staff was acquired from defeating Hela the goddess of death it is called tomorrow's end they are both divine tier items

Aura ran towards me jumped into the air and swung her whip I side stepped to the right then grabbed her whip with one of my tails and yanked it pulling her towards me and backhanding her but mare was able to put a shield around her aura went flying to the right dazed so I put my focus on mare I fire a spell from my staff but she is able to teleport to safety and at that moment aura recovered and charged me again reckless I blasted a ball of magic at her it collided well that's what was supposed to happen instead it went right through her and she disappeared an illusion I thought I smelled something sweet it was her Breath Composition I could sense her behind me ready to strike then thick vines wrapped around my limbs and body immobilizing me aura attacked with a Galactic Shot piercing my body.

Aura POV 

I just fired my arrow. It hit lord cinder and pierced his body making a large hole that got me to panic thinking I killed my master but then his body faded away.

"Very good both of you are using my weaknesses against me but I saw it a mile away" lord cinder said as he appeared to my right it was a physical clone that's 8th tier magic lord cinder is so amazing.

Cinder pov 

"Wow lord cinder you almost gave me a heart attack I thought I killed you with that" aura exclaimed in relief.

I was about to comment back but I heard sniffling and I saw mare crying "is something the matter mare" I ask concerned.

"It's just I thought we killed you" mare sniffed out while rubbing the tears out of his eyes.

"Well that wouldn't have worked anyway you see this ring it will allow me to resurrect once a week so even if you did kill me I would just come back" I said showing him one of my rings this reassured him and we got back to our sparing.

We went at it for half an hour and still couldn't hit me. They were panting. They look so cute I could just eat them up. I remember the day bukubukuchagama showed me them for the first time.

Flashback several years ago

"Hey bukubuku, what did you want to show me?" I asked as I walked into the coliseum.

"Oh hello handsome how have you been?" she said seductively. Instead of her usual high pitch tone she only speaks to me like this.

"I'm doing fine but why did you call me here? I have something planned and I only have an hour to spare" I answered.

"Well I wanted to show you this" she answered, moving aside to reveal a pair of dark elves.

"Is that what I think it is?" I asked, wanting to be sure.

"Yep my own npc's cinder meet aura and mare" she introduced.

"Wow mare looks so cute I could just eat her up and aura he looks like someone I would like to hangout with" I said admiring her creations but her next words turned my blood cold.

"I didn't know you were into traps, little fox guess we have something in common" she said in her teasing voice after that bukubuku told the whole guild about that incident and I was never able to live that down.

Present time

Before the guild fell apart I hated it but now that it was silenced I wish it would return just to fill that void that is left in my heart I was so distracted with my thoughts I almost missed the whip coming towards me I just moved out of the way except that the tip scratched my cheek letting a small amount of blood to leak down my face well it seems that they won guess they get a reward.

A/N
Well I'm back I hope you missed me I know that this took so long but I've been burnt-out that I just couldn't bring myself to right anything I still am burnt-out that's why it's short but I know I didn't want to neglect this anymore so I pushed it out it may be awhile before the next chapter but in the meantime I would like to hear your thoughts on what the twins reward should be I have my own but I would like to hear it from my lovely viewers so until next time.