chapter 7

Albedo POV 

Well that was amazing I was about to close my eyes until I opened them wide and got up I realized my mistake I was supposed to get lord cinder because lord momonga wished to speak to him in his room and I tracked him from the 7th floor to the 6th floor to the 5th all the way to hear and what I saw made me angry.

Shalltear seducing lord cinder with a wine made by lord peroroncino witch causes those who drink it to become very horny and I didn't realize my love drank so much of it he probably doesn't know what he drank and when he kissed me I lost myself to my own lust that I took advantage of his vulnerable state I read up in the birth place of the supreme beings that having sex with a person that is intoxicated or drugged is considered rape and is illegal.

I expected this from shalltear but not myself but we will accept any punishment my love gives us so I wake shalltear up "what is it albedo I'm trying to rest after the fun we had" she complained as she got up.

"We screwed up and this is your fault we need to get lord cinder to Pestonya so she can remove this status effect" I told her.

"What do you mean we screwed up and how  is it my fault we had a great time!" shalltear shouted I began to tell her of the knowledge I know and this shocked her that she broke a rule that even the supreme beings have to follow.

"Well we can't move lord cinder if we do his carnal urges will take over again so we need to bring Pestonya here" shalltear explained I agreed then we contacted Pestonya and she was here in a few minutes in that time we covered up our modesty.

Pestonya came through the door. Pestonya is a maid whose outer appearance is that of a beautiful lady but has the head of a Shetland Sheepdog instead of a human's and a vertical scar on her face running down the center with signs of stitching.

"You called lady albedo woof" Pestonya asked.

"Yes we want you to cure lord cinder of his status effect" I replied.

"Very well cure status effects there it is done also why was lord cinder under a status effect" Pestonya asked I was about to ask but shalltear beat me to it.

"We were drinking and lord momonga wishes to speak to him" she answered nervously.

Pestonya looked at shalltear for a few seconds then she walked off.

Lord cinder then groaned and woke up " my head feels like I was hit by a wrecking ball" he said in pain. I have know idea what a wrecking ball is but that doesn't matter.

POV change cinder 

I looked around and I noticed that I was not in my room shalltear and albedo are hear and we are naked and covered in sweat and white stuff and it smells weird that's when the events came back to me and I groaned I had sex with albedo and shalltear with a wine that mas made by that pervert peroroncino.

It seems albedo knows what I'm thinking about "I'm sorry my love but-" I cut her off.

"Albedo don't finish that sentence I'm not mad i remember what happened and I'm not going to punish you or shalltear because i had a great time i know that shalltear planned to take advantage of me and I think my Primal urges would take over eventually  so I'm going to ask you two a question did you have a good time" they said yes.

"You both like me so are you willing to share me" they answered yes.

"Ok then let's get cleaned up and get dressed" I finished.

"Also lord momonga wishes to speak to you in his room" albedo informed me.

We took a shower in shalltear's bathroom and got dressed and I teleported to momongas room.