chapter 10

Cinder POV 

It's been a few hours since we fought the sunlight scripture we Massacred them and then brought the bodies to nazarick to get resurrected and then interrogated and sent the angel back to nazarick we then went back and informed the villagers that it was safe we were walking back to the forest so we can open a gate without getting noticed.

"So cool lord cinder is such a badass" albedo was giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Albedo did you say something," Ainz asked but I heard her perfectly.

"Nothing my lords but if I may ask why did you save that human soldier you even gave him that important relic more importantly you could have sent me in your places I am your shield there was no need to risk your life like that" albedo asked.

"I know your strength albedo and I trust your devotion however until we know more about this world we must proceed with the utmost caution believing the enemy is stronger than us keeps us safe" I explained.

"So you tested they're power by using him as a pawn, your use of humans is truly impeccable my lords however I fail to see taking that last angel's attack head on counted as caution" albedo said unsure.

"Is that so" I said amused.

"Watching you feel pain was more than I could bear. I knew you would come through it unscathed but still no woman wants her true love to get hurt" albedo said sadly.

"Very well albedo I promise that I will refrain from taking attacks intentionally now let's go home albedo" I said with a warm smile glad that she cares for my well being.

"With pleasure lord cinder" albedo said happily.

Time skip 

We were in the throne room with all the denizens of nazarick in front of us I was to ainz left side sitting in a throne made from my own tail's and scarlet was to my left she was a little angry that I went into battle without her to protect me as my bodyguard so she declared to me that she will never leave my side but on to ainz speech.

"Everyone I want to apologize for leaving the tomb on our own there will be time to fill you in on all that has happened however there's a more pressing matter to attend to greater break item" ainz broke his flag that was hanging up.

"I have changed my name from this day forward. I will be known as ainz ooal gown you shall call me ainz if you have any objections stand and voice them" ainz announced dramatically.

"We have heard your precious name lord and devote ourselves to it with unwavering loyalty glory to lord ainz ooal gown and lord cinder" albedo praised with the rest shouting it as well.

"We give ourselves to you utterly and without hesitation" shalltear said.

"To the most powerful supreme beings" the twins said in unison.

"Everyone in this world will know of your greatness and fear your undying wrath" demiurge praised.

"Our kings who rule over all forever" Cocytus said.

"Glory To the overlords the supreme ruler of death and the supreme ruler of the primordial realm" albedo finished.

"This is an absolute order, make the names ainz ooal gown and cinder a internal legend" ainz announced theatrically I shake my head and smile in amusement always the dramatic one the others start cheering for us.

Time skip no one's POV 

"Demiurge, please tell everyone your conversation with the masters," Albedo asked.