chapter 8

Cinder POV 

It's been a few minutes since me and envy had sex I picked up envy and layed her on the bed then I went beside her and fell asleep.

Time skip 

I woke up and remembered the events from last night I can't believe I had sex for the second time that day I look at envy and it seems that she is waking up as well.

"Good morning, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"Sore" she answered.

"Well you can rest for the day. It's my fault for putting you in this position. I will talk to demiurge and I won't take no for an answer" I told her.

I got up and took a shower and put some clothes on then went to the 7th floor where I saw Demiurge doing some work. He then noticed me and bowed.

"How can I help you, lord" he asked.

"Well I came to inform you that envy will not be doing any work today" I told him.

"May I ask why" he had a smirk on his face and he knows what happened.

"Well last night I called envy to my room and we had sex and I seemed to have lost control" I informed him without a shred of hesitation.

"Ah I see well if you wish it, it shall be done" he answered.

"Also I wanted to ask you why I get these sexual urges" I asked.

"Hmm strange you are a very old and powerful kitsune this is more of a young kitsune problem" he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well you see because younger kitsune are childish they succumb to their Primal urges very easily like their sexual urges but as they get older they learn to control these urges" he explained.

"Well yesterday was my first time having sex" I told him.

"Well there lise the problem because it was your first time your sex drive will be extremely hard to control but the more sex you have the easier it is to control" he said.

"Ok Thanks it was informative but i don't think it will help when others realise that they may get hurt if they have sex with me" I said depressed.

"Oh I don't think it will be a problem all the woman in nazarick will gladly have sex with you if you tell them to" demiurge said with a smile I then thank him for the information and continue on my day.

Time skip 5 days later

It has been a week since we were in this new world and in those days I mostly trained with Cocytus or tested some magic on the 6th floor but there's only so much you can do on straw dummies but to day I was being lazy on the couch in momonga office watching him play with the mirror of remote viewing while sebas was observing him.

Sebas then caught my attention with him clapping it seems momonga figured it out "congratulations my lord I knew you would do it"

Thanks sebas I appreciate your support" momonga said.

"Of course it's my duty as your personal butler it's the sole reason I was created by lord touch me was to carry out your orders no matter how tedious it may seem" sebas said very seriously.

"Well how about we see what you found momo" I changed the subject and walked up to the mirror.

"Hmm a town festival" momonga questioned as sebas took a closer look.

"No definitely not" sebas sounded sad but momonga increased the view of the mirror to get a better look at what was happening there was men in armor slatering defenseless villagers this seemed to make me mad but not at the knights but at the villagers for not defending themselves for not defending what they built with there own two hands.