chapter 6

Cinder POV 

I awoke to the sound of knocking. I open my eyes blurry from sleep in my eyes I rub it out and look at the door.

"Lord cinder it is time to get up" I heard mokas voice on the other side of the door as she walked in with a smile on her face I yawned "good morning master"

"Good morning moka" I greeted groggily.

"Well I am here to help you get dressed" she said walking towards me.

"No no! I can get dressed myself thank you for the offer though" I replied back.

"Oh but it is my duty to help the supreme beings especially my creator" she sounded hurt and dejected.

"I know that but I can get dressed myself but you can still retrieve my clothes" I offered.

"Already done here is your clothes master I will wait for you outside" Moka bowed and walked off.

I start putting on my clothes and walk out the door.

POV change moka

'Did I do something wrong master let me change him last night with out resistance is it because I am ugly compared to the other girl's it must be it dam them why do I have to look like this why did master make me look like this if he did not want me serving him pleasuring him worshipping him maybe I should talk to demiurge about this he is the smartest being in nazarick other then the supreme beings I would talk to lord momonga but he has no time for a lowly maid like myself' I thought determined to not lose my master to those other sluts that wave there beauty at my creator.

As I was having these thoughts my beloved master walked out of his glorious inner sanctum and I greeted him.

POV change cider

"Hello master, are you prepared to have breakfast at the royal dining room?" Moka greeted with that warm beautiful smile.

"Actually I would like to eat at the servant lounge" I replied not wanting to eat by myself because I know that momonga will never go there because he doesn't require food.

"But that's for lowly servants a supreme being should not stoop to eating with his servants; it is not fit for a ruler like yourself" moka protested.

I didn't reply to her and only walked to the servant lounge with a distraught moka following behind.

As we made it to the servant lounge I opened the doors and walked in. It was busy with mostly the Homunculus Maids but there were some other various npc's of shape, sizes and races but it all stopped when my presence was noticed, all of them staring at me possibly nervous.

"It's ok everyone please go back to what you were doing I've only come to join you in eating" I tried to reassure them it didn't work so I decided to use action then words I walked up to a table that had 4 maid's at it with an empty spot.

The entire time all eyes were on me and that was perplexing to me because I have stage fright and this many eyes on me would have made me freeze up or bolt out of the room and find a corner to hide in but I feel courageous like nothing can hurt me I'm going to have to talk to momonga about this.

As I sat down with the 4 maids they were getting up to move to a different table "no stay I insist" I told them.

They seem to look at each other hesitantly clear on their face but they then sit down. It's quiet for a few seconds until the one across from me speaks "my lord why are you eating with us lowly servants when you can eat at the royal dining room" she asks.

I remember that this maids name is Cixous and is created as a young woman with gentle features, long golden hair and golden eyes. Like all the homunculus maids, she wears a maid uniform.