chapter 5

(Near the end it will get a bit seamy)

Cinder POV

My vision blurs because of the teleportation then I see the 8th floor it looks beautiful whoever made the cherry blossom sanctuary is very artistic in yggdrasil but in real life it doesn't do it justice it looks a lot more vibrant as the cherry blossoms endlessly fall from there trees but don't let them fool you they are extremely deadly they were created to be a trap for invaders and the grass is just as deadly there are so many traps on this floor that even I don't know how many if i was an intruder i would say whoever designing this floor is an asshole.

As I walk through the sanctuary I encounter its floor guardian victim has the appearance of a 1m long bright pink fetus with an angelic halo above his head and featherless stick-like wings on its back. He does not have a neck of his own. In order to survey his surroundings, it is necessary for Victim to turn his entire body around.

"Hello lord cinder what brings you to the 8th floor is there something I can help you with. Do you require my special ability that activates on my death if so I will be glad to die in your name" victim greets me with a full body bow.

"Hello and no we don't need that but I will inform you if it is required but I am here to see scarlet do you know where she is at the moment" I greet the fetus angel.

"Yes she is with aureole omega and rubedo inside the main compound of the cherry blossom sanctuary" he replied.

"Thanks also how have you been victim. any anomalies on your floor" I enquired.

"I am doing fine and no it has been quiet on the 8th floor" he answered.

"Very well then you may continue your duties farewell" I left to find scarlet.

As I was walking I thought of the events that have transpired in the last few hours being transported to the overlord universe, starting to lose my memories, then being transported to a different world as my avatar, the npc's becoming sentient. 

Groping Albedo's boob longer than I should have it felt very soft and warm. I wonder how it. No stop it brain bad thoughts not the time for that but momonga did change her settings so that she is in love with me and I never had a girlfriend both in my previous and current life maybe I should go for it.  

But there is also shalltear that seems to be attracted to me as well. I remember her hugging me, her strong perfume and the way she grabbed the base of my tails. It felt like she knew it was sensitive, the pleasure I felt I wish she would touch my. No stop brain don't think like that, uhhh what should I do it seems that both Albedo and Shalltear have romantic feelings for me and that if I pick one of them I will be hurting the other and what if they resent me for choosing the other one I'm going to have a talk with them about this at a later date.

As my thoughts end I reach the doors to the main compound they look like traditional Japanese temple doors I push the doors open and walk in the temple it looks peaceful there is a small pond with a flowing stream and a big sakura tree in the middle and various status of the guild members and sitting underneath the tree with a plaid picnic blanket and a picnic basket is scarlet bloodrose, aureole omega and rubedo having a picnic.

Scarlet looks like Frankenstein's monster version of little red riding hood with albino  skin, red lipstick, sickly yellow eyes, white hair with red highlight, with a white skirt with some dried blood on it, bloody brown fur boots and a red shredded hooded cloak she also has a scythe laying beside her.