chapter 16

Cinder POV 

It's been about 20 minutes since aura left we were back with the humans. They were gathering the herbs when there was a flock of birds that got scared.

"I don't like this. Guys. Something big is heading straight for us" Lukrut warned.

"Is it the wise king of the forest?" Nfirea asked.

"Don't worry. Leave it to us. Fox stay with them just in case it gets past us" momon said I just nodded and we left them as we got to a safe distance we waited.

The others were talking to each other but ninya she looked worried "is something wrong ninya" I asked her.

"I'm just worried about sir momon and lady nade" she said while looking at the direction of where we just came from.

"Don't worry I've known them for a long time they will be fine trust me" I reassured her this seemed to work as she had a small smile.

It has been 10 minutes when they came out of the forest with a large hamster and everyone was shocked "no way!" Nfirea exclaimed in shock.

"The wise king of the forest?" Everyone exclaims at the fact that it was a giant hamster but it had a snake tail.

"Be at ease, friends. You are perfectly safe. She is under my command now. She will not attack. You have my word on that" momon assured I was just standing there shocked at what was in front of me.

"My master speaks the truth, he does. As long as he wishes it, I shall not cause trouble for you, or any human. Devoted to his will, I am. Whatever path he chooses, follow, I shall" the hamster declared proudly as everyone's mouth is agape.

"Amazing! What an awe-inspiring creature!" Ninya said in wonder "I can feel great strength and wisdom radiating from him" dyne praised "I guess your amazing feats know no bounds. It's no wonder someone like nabe stays by your side" Lukrut praised. "No kidding.  You're incredible, Mr. Momon. We would have been Massacred if we took him on" and finally Peter praised him.

"What do you make of this?" Momon turned to and asked nabe.

"Putting his strength aside, his eyes do have a gleam of power behind them" babe answered fondly.

"Hey fox is something the matter, are you ok?" Asked ninya worriedly this got everyone's attention they looked at me to see I was shaking uncontrollably this got everyone worried until.

"She… is… SO CUTE!" I exclaimed loudly as I ran up to the giant hamster and started to pet her side. This shocked everyone that someone like me would react like this.

"I figured you'd like her after all you used to have a regular sized one" momon said but I just ignored him and continued to cuddle the hamster.

"Oh your so cute I'm going to bring you home and I'm going to cuddle you and give you the VIP treatment that you deserve, hmm but what should I call you?" I gushed over the hamster.

"Mr. Momon? I realize that this is none of my business. But, are you taking him away from this place? If you do that. I'm afraid monsters will attack carne village" Nfirea explained.

"Well?" Momon asked the hamster.

"There is a chance of that happening, master" she answered.

"No way. Fine. In that case, Mr. Momon, I humbly ask to become part of your team. I want to be able to protect Enri and carne village. If I had even a sliver of your awesome strength. I know for sure that I could do that with ease! My knowledge of pharmacy will be completely at your disposal. I'll even carry your things! Please make me your squire!" Nfirea went from 0 to 10. I didn't think he had it in him. This changed my view of him. He has a quality that I can admire.