chapter 1

The adventure begins

Darren POV.

I was sitting in Timmy's eating a farmer's breakfast wrap watching all the people go about there day when I noticed a man in black clothing and a black ski mask walk up to me pull out a pistol and point's it at me I would say tara 9mm.

The crowd of people went ballistic and starts running and screaming out the door of the Timmy's I only have time to gasp as the man pulls the trigger and shoots me in the chest 3 times all i can feel is pain as I drop to the floor bleeding all over the floor.

I stayed there on the floor for 2 minutes  but it felt like hours my vision was blurring from blood lost. I could make out a blurry figure trying to talk but all I can hear is the ringing in my ears as I close my eyes.

I open my eyes to see void like space that seem to go on for eternity " am I dead where am I" I spoke outloud confused.

" yes you are dead from 3 gun shots to the chest and to answer your second question you are in limbo the place in between life and death" a raspy cold voice came from everywhere I tried looking for the voice but couldn't find it.

" who are you" I asked the voice.

" I am everyone but I am no one I am everywhere yet I am nowhere I am death the Grimm reaper" he said as he appears in front of me he looks like the standard Grimm reaper look black tattered cloak pitch black hood a scythe and bone hands.

"So why am I hear and not in the afterlife" I question.

" I am glad you asked I am going to give you a choice because your life ended because of some idiot with a gun I will grant you a new life where ever you want" he said with I'm assuming a smile.

"Well now that you mention it I would like to go to the overlord universe as a member of the guild ainz ooal gown" I told him.

"Very well then imagine your self there as your avatar and I will do the rest" I do as he says imagining my character all my gear stats, spells, and race and then death tapes his scythe on the ground and my mind goes blank.

Time skip

I start opening my eyes and look around everything is blurry and I can hear muffled voices as my senses start to come around I hear a slam on a hard surface and I look to the source and find a big skeleton with a elaborate, jet-black academic gown adorned with golden and violet edges He also has a dark red orb floating under his ribs that emanates a feeling of dread. This is momonga the overlord.

" are you ok momo" I asked concerned which is strange because it feels like I've known him my whole life. Then I have memory flashes of a another life that clearly is not my own like meeting Suzuki aka momonga as a 4 year old.

He looks towards me and responds "yes cinder I'm ok it's just I feel like we were abandoned by them but I know that's not true and I don't blame them for choosing irl over YGGDRASIL."

"It's ok we still got each other we will always have each other's back know matter what happens now how about we go to the throne room until the servers shut down" I console him and add a smiley emoji which I think it worked because he sent one back and nods in agreement.

As we are leaving the room we see a group of npc's 1 man and 6 females momo looks at tha man and brings up a menu and looks at it while he does that I take in the details of the 7 people

The old man is Sebas Tian he has the appearance of an elderly butler and he is dressed gracefully in his traditional black uniform. Sebas's hair is entirely white, just like his immaculate beard. He has visible wrinkles on his hollow face, which makes him seem gentle in appearance, but his eyes are as sharp as an eagle's Sebas is also a dragonoid.