chapter 7.5 lemon

This is my birthday gift to all of you I hope you enjoy it

(Warning tags deepthrout, anel, rough sex, mindbreak, oral)

Envy POV 

I was walking towards the supreme beings bed chambers I have no idea why he called me of all people but I had to tell lord demiurge that the supreme being has asked for my presence he seemed to gain a smirk when I told him does he have an idea why I was called well I will be finding out now I was in front of the door I knocked and I heard an enter so I opened the door and saw the supreme being in all his glory back in his Original form.

"Hello envy, how have you been doing today?" he greeted in a husky tone.

"I have been fine, thank you for asking why have I been called for," I said with a bow.

"Well I have an itch that needs to be scratched and I'm asking you if you want to scratch it" he said seductively.

I was confused so he clarified for me "I mean do you want to have sex with me."

"Yes! I mean yes I would love to" i said excited not believing that any of the supreme beings would give me this honor.

POV change cinder 

Well I walked up to her and I pulled her tops shoulders straps to the side and pulled her top down revealing her boobs and they were bigger then Albedos about twice the size I started to groping them and she started moaning then I squeezed her left nipple and sucking her right nipple she was moaning louder while I was doing this we were heading towards the bed as we hit the bed we laid down I was on top of her still playing with her breasts alternating between her left and right breast.

She then stopped me which confused me but then she unbuckled the strap on her neck and pulled her crow head off and revealed a light gray skin woman with large breasts Her hair is shaped like a horseshoe, sticking out just a little bit at the tips. Her hair color is light pink with metallic black bands near the top. Her eyes match her hair color, with pupils shaped like a cat's and long black eye lashes. She also has small, oval shaped, pink cheek blushes.

(In the manga she was able to take off her crow head but I couldn't find a picture of her so I'm making her look like jinx from teen titans because she is hot and because I can)

I looked at her and I smirked then I pulled her into a passionate kiss we battled for dominance but she won while we were doing this we were taking our clothes off she left her leggings on we stopped kissing for oxygen then I went down to her pussy and started to lick and suck on it she was moaning out my name "oh oh uhh lord cinder more please more ohhhhh Ahhhhhh" she cumed all over my face it was sweet but tasted different from shalltear and albedo.

I cumed in her mouth she tried to swallow as much as she could but it was too much and it exploded out leaking everywhere we were gasping me in pleasure and her for breath.

We then went for another passionate kiss she treating me to the same treatment I gave her it tasted salty we pulled apart and I rolled her over so I was on top again " ready" I asked she nodded and I slowly put my member in her pussy in a doggystyle position she started to moan in pain and pleasure having traces of tears in the corners of her eyes I stopped but she told me to plunge it in and to go as fast as I can go saying she likes it rough and painful.

So I plunged it into her hard she screamed in pain and pleasure and I started to move fast and rough like she wanted letting my Primal urges to take over I did this for several minutes until I ejaculated in her not bothering to inform her but instead of stopping I continued she was moaning and hollering in pleasure I then ejaculated for the second time and this just makes me lose control even more and I continued to trust in and out going faster and harder ejaculating for a third time.

"Ahhh ohhh my lord I think we should take a break now I'm starting to feel sore" envy said through every moan she made but it fell on deaf ears as I was completely consumed by my Primal urges going faster and rougher which made her moan louder as I ejaculated several more times she attempted to say stop but it was muffled by her moans of pleasure until I ejaculated for a final time making her ejaculat at the same time the bed under us was covered in our cum.

She thought I was done as I lifted her vagina off my dick "thank you lord now let me catch my breath then we can continue" she said but then I shoved my dick in her ass this made her eyes bulged out and she did a soundless gasp and this scared her because she never done anel before as I trust in and out fast and rough she couldn't make any coherent words this was a new feeling for her and so she unintentionally ejaculated all over the ben then I cumed in her ass this then semi broke her as I continued for several more times I then lifted her off the bed and started to thrust her harder and faster then before she then stuck her tongue out and when I ejaculated this seemed to break her mind as she lost all coherent thought other then the pleasure.

I then put her on the floor on her knees and stuck my dick in her mouth and started to pound her throat her pink eyes rolled to the back of her skull as I cumed down her throat but I didn't stop there I kept going not letting get air she started to choke and it caused more stimulation and made me cum faster but she subconsciously push my dick out of her mouth and fall to the floor and my cum sprayed all over her and I fell to the floor on my back and lightly passed out.