chapter 6.5 (lemon)

(Warning there will be mature themes this can be skipped and it won't affect the story the next chapter will do a small recap I repeat if you don't like this just skip it)

(Warning tags: threesome, face sitting)

Cinder POV

I can feel her hot breath and she can feel mine we inch closer until we hear a scream of shock "my lord, shalltear what are you doing!" Albedo was the one to scream her face couldn't pick a look of shock or anger.

She stomps over to us and looks at me then to shalltear then to the empty wine bottles that read love life wine and she knew what it's effects can do because she overheard a conversation with her creator and shalltear's creator.

"Shalltear are you mad giving lord cinder this, this poison you of all people know that lord cinder is susceptible to mind altering effects and you deliberately let him consume this what do you have to say for yourself!" Albedo scolded shalltear but shalltear didn't take it well.

"Oh and you wouldn't jump at the chance to seduce him you big mouthed gorilla!" She countered.

Albedo grounded her teeth "I'm going to bring lord cinder to Pestonya to get the status effects removed" she declared and while this was happening I was panting very quickly and my body was reaching its tipping point.

Lemon starts hear

Shalltear tried to stop her but albedo was having none of it she reached for me and as soon as she touched me I lunge forward into her i may only be half her size but i was much stronger then her I knocking her through the glass table of course it didn't hurt her and I smashed my lips into hers and I started to ravage her mouth she was shocked at first but then started to kiss back just as lustfully I touched her teeth with my tongue asking her for permission to enter so she opened her mouth and we started to French kiss for a minute our tongues battled for dominance but it seems we were equally  matched before we separated.

"Ahh that's no fair that was supposed to be me not you" shalltear complained as she walked over I looked at her and a hunger grew inside me a hunger that I've never felt before.

I grabbed onto shalltear pulling her down and started to ravage her mouth to doing the same with her our tongues battled for dominance but she was a lot more experienced and she dominated me I then let go and get off albedo and sit on the couch albedo is laying on the ground out of breath and still recovering from my advances but shalltear is ready for more so she sneaks her way towards me and proceeds to unbuckle my pants and let's my member out of its containment and she starts to stroke it and I start to moan my member gets hard growing in size.

POV change shalltear 

I see my love's dick grow it looks so delicious my mind runs a mile a minute with perverted thoughts just dreaming what me and that big mouthed gorilla can do this wasn't the plan but I guess I can share in our first I then proceed to put his dick in my mouth it tasted delicious I was bobbing up and down sucking on it moving my long tongue around his member several times he was moaning loudly but I know a way to moan my name so I stuck my tongue down his urethra his eyes bulged out and he did as I predicted he started moaning my name and panting in pure ecstasy he was about to reach his climax.

"SHALLTEAR I'M, I'M ABOUT TO CUM!" My love shouted so I took my tongue out and deep throated him and he ejaculated into my mouth I made sure to not waste a single drop and because I'm an undead I don't require to breathe rope after rope of semen came into my stomach as it filled me and then he was done.

"Wow my love that was wonderful are you ready for more" I asked with half lidded eyes and a seductive voice he nodded.

"Not so fast lamprey it's my turn" albedo recovered; it took longer than I thought it would. 

I siged "alright let's go to my bed" I said as I pulled lord cinder to the bed and took off his clothes and me and albedo took off ours.

POV change albedo

We were all naked and lord cinder was laying on the bed I position myself overtop of his dick and it springs to life and I blush I've never done this before and I was to excited so I plunged my pussy straight on top of his dick that might have been a bad move on my part as hit hurt like hell as my Hymen broke  and some blood dribbled down but it soon became very pleasurable I soon started to move up and down and it felt amazing as I was doing this I saw shalltear move her body to on top of our loves face and lowered herself and he started to lick her pussy we were moaning in pleasure my love then grabbed onto my breasts but it was different that yesterday when he asked me it was more wild and lustful.

I looked at Shalltear and she had a devious look on her face as she grabbed me by the horns and gave me a deep kiss I was shocked and I opened my mouth and that gave her the perfect moment to slither her long tongue into my mouth we battled for dominance but it was different then my loves she was much more experienced and she dominated me as we continued I felt my climax coming and I could feel that my love was there to as well as shalltear because she broke the kiss as we panted my love was able to say he was close but I didn't care I wanted it inside me and that's when we ejaculated inside me as I slammed down as hard as I could onto his dick and it felt wonderful as my womb was filled.

POV change cinder 

Albedo was so warm and tight her vagina was squeezing my rock hard dick I was just about to come I warned her but she just continued to bounce as I continued to squeeze her boobs and lick shalltear's pussy that's when it happened albedo slammed onto my dick and I filled her up and our juices mixed together some of it came out and onto the bed and my balls and I felt shalltear's pussy clenched up then released her sweet nectar all over my face as I lapped it up shalltear got off my face and went over to a almost recovered albedo and pushed her off my dick and she got on top of her positioning her pussy with Albedos and she started squeezing and sucking Albedos breasts I positioned my dick in between they're pussys and started to thrust in and out at a steady pace albedo was moaning from the stimulation from her breast and pussy I then put my dick in shalltear's pussy trust for a minute then alternated to Albedo's pussy I continued to do this until I ejaculated in shalltear then pulled out and spraying there pussys, asses and bellies with thick cum.

I was panting and I fell back on the bed the girls got up and went to my face and they both sat on my face and rubbed there pussys into my mouth and nose making me swallow our mixed cum it was both sweet and salty some of it went up my nose as I licked it all up they finished and moved on to my dick they started licking it cleaning it of our mixed cum when they were done that they decided to scissor there pussys in between my dick they did this until we came they ejaculated all over my dick and mine sprayed upwards and came all over them getting in there face all over there chests there hair and there limbs some of it went past them and came on me they fell back and was panting they got on top of each other in a 69 position and started to clean each other with their tongue's.

A/N
Hey guys I hope I did a good job on this lemon I would like your feedback on this it was my first time doing this kind of chapter and a word of warning in later lemon chapter's it will get more kinky and I will give you Warning tags for those as well so if you don't like this kind of things don't read it and skip it and if it's not your cup of tea then don't comment on it either I'm only doing this for fun and don't kink shame because I hate when peoples do that also be safe out there.