Off to BiLing Lake

Wen Qing and Wen Ning can be seen in the room talking something in hushed Whispers. Wen Qing looks extremely sad when the young Wen can be seen trying to ease his sister's worry.

"Why can't you understand A-Ning you can't be friends with Wei Wuxian. He is a very smart person. You are my Innocent brother, I worry for your health. Just yesterday you had yet another attack."

"Jie Jie I am totally fine. You don't have to worry about me besides I'm quiet worried about you. Where do you keep disappearing ? You know that I have no one except you right"

"A-Ning I'm totally fine. I have to finish something but you should not worry about it. You are not going to be friends with Young Master Wei alright." Wen Qing said in a no nonsense tone and dodging Wen Ning's earlier question

 " Jie Jie Please let me be friends with Wei gege. He is my only friend. Nobody talks to me, everyone makes fun of me. He is the only one that sees me as normal person."

Wen Qing's eyes fills with tears and a guilty look appears on the face.

"A-Ning I'm so sorry my dear brother. Your sister can't even help you. How bad is my luck that I myself am a doctor but I'm unable to cure you. Please forgive your sister  and at least be careful around Wei WuXian " said Wen Qing crying.

                                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally having meditated for three days with Lan Zhan, Wei WuXian, Jiang Cheng and Nie HuaiSang are hanging out ,when they suddenly spot a magical owl that is used by the QishanWen sect for spying 

"Wei gege isn't that a QishanWen sect bird " asked a nervous Nie HuaiSang while shilding his face with his printed fan.

"what do these people want now. Can't they let others like peacefully " exclaimed an angry Jiang Cheng

"This all seems suspicious. Suddenly sending Wen disciplines and these increasing activities. We need to solve this mystery fast"

Meanwhile, Lan Wangi and Lan XiChen learn of the unusual appearance of water ghouls in CaiYi Town. 

"We must visit the town tomorrow itself. We can't let the public incur anymore trouble"

"Hmm"

"Also someone has been sneaking around in the back mountains of Gusu Lan"

  "Are you suspicious of someone Wanji" Lan Xi Chen asks him raising one of his eyebrows

  "Wei Wu Xian is often found near the back mountains along with his friend Nie Huai sang " 

"I think gege that we should reinforce the area" said Lan ChunAi.

Nodding his head Lan Xi Chen doesn't believe Wei Wu Xian to be the culprit and knowing the fact that Wen Qing has been sneaking around Gusu Lan comments

"As long as she doesn't go near it , it will be fine"

"Who are you talking about?" asks Lan Wang Ji

"Don't trouble yourself brother and go and prepare for tommorow. You too ChunAi"

On the other side

Wei Wu Xian and Jiang Cheng having done with catching fishes returns to their rooms to find Wen Qing there with Jiang Yan Li.

"what are you doing here Wen Qing?" asked Jiang Cheng

"Did you miss me soo much that you came to visit me Lady Qing" Asked Wei Ying with a cheeky smile

 Glaring at Wei Ying Wen Qing says" I have been treating Jiang Yan Li because she had been feeling dizzy earlier that morning"

"Jie Jie what didn't you tell me"

"Are you all right".

"I am alright now A-cheng A-ying. You don't worry yourself with it"

"I don't believe you jie jie but I will leave it for now . But promise you will take care of yourself and not worry over that asshole."

 "You shouldn't call someone bad names Wei "

"No, he is right sister. That bastard deserves it for breaking your heart" said Jiang Cheng in an angry voice

"leave these things and tell me how was your day"

Seeing the siblings talking Wen Qing excuses herself and leaves with a smile on her face.

THE NEXT DAY

Lan XiChen, Lan ChunAi and Lan Wangi were about to head out when a cheerful voice stops them.

"Aaa Lan Zhan where are you going this early in the morning"

Lan Wangi glares

"Young master Wei Young master Jiang. We are heading to BiLing Lake. We heard there are water ghouls in it which are troubling the general masses" explaine Lan XiChen in a soft voice with a pleasant smile on his face

"Can we come too. You know back home we used to tackle these ghouls everday. It's no big deal for us "

"No you can't come" Said Lan Zhan in a hard voice

"Ahhh lan zhan come on we are friends now why can't I join you "

"Wei Wuxian i..."

"Of course you can come. we don't know how many are there it would me nice to have more hands." Lan XiChen said cutting of Lan Wangi

"Can we join too"

Turning around they saw the Wen siblings.

"It's al right lady Wen. We will manage. You don't need to trouble yourself" hesitates Lan XiChen 

"Lady Wen is a really good doctor and she might be really helpful in case of an emergency " said Wei WuXian . All the while Lan Wanji can be seen staring at Wen Qing.

In order to bring her brother out of trance Lan ChunAi slightly pushes Lan Wanji with a teasing smile on her face which Lan Wanji obviously ignores.

Then it was decided that all of them will go to the lake and walking ahead of the group were the Lan siblings.

"You shouldn't have allowed them to come with us" Said lan Wangi looking straight ahead.

"It's ok to have friends you know" replied Lan ChunAi

"besides you wanted them to come" said Lan XiChen in a smug voice

Both Lan ChunAi and Lan XiChen shared a secret smile and walked in front of Lan Wangi 

"Lan Zhan you know back at home we used to catch fishes and steal lotus peas from this farmer near us and he used to get so....." and Wei started rambling while Lan Zhan remained silent the whole time.

Just as Wei was about to drink the wine Lan Wangi snatches it from his hand and pours it on the ground. 

"Lan Zhan how could you do this. This stuff is pricey. Besides We are not even in Cloud Recesses so I'm not even breaking a rule" exclaimed an angry Wei

"We don't drink on a mission" was all Lan Zhan replied and joined his siblings again leaving an angry Wei behind.