Preface II

Lan Xichen

Lan Huan courtesy name lan xichen is the current leader of the gusu lan sect.Tall and slender, Lan Xichen bore a strong resemblance to his younger brother. There were two major differences between them: first, that Lan Xichen's eyes were gentler and darker than Lan Wangji's, and second, that Lan Xichen's face usually bore a smile, while Lan Wangji remained stoic. Together due to their resemblance they were known as the twin jade of gusu. He wears the white robes and hair ribbon of the Gusu Lan Sect, with liebing and shuoyue hanging at his waist. Kind and gentle he is always seen with a smile on his face. He likewise tended to believe the best in others, to the extent that he admitted he did not wish to learn why his mother had killed someone but when it comes to his sister it's a whole other story. What will happen when this trust of Lan Huan will be broken into pieces by his sworn brother, will he be able to collect the broken pieces of his heart or will he drown in the sorrows and brutality of life. 

Jiang cheng

courtesy name Jiāng Wǎnyín, is the current leader of the Yunmeng Jiang Sect. The future Sect leader of Yunmeng is known for being short tempered. Jiang Cheng is described by others as exceptionally handsome in a sharp way. His eyebrows were thin, and his almond eyes possessed a composed vigor, yet resembled two bolts of lightning whenever he had the intention to attack. His posture emitted an air of arrogance and overconfidence, and he wore the violet jianxiu robes of the Yunmeng Jiang Sect. Although is temper he cares deeply for his family and tries to hide his concern with anger. Jiang Cheng also possessed a deep inferiority complex due to his father Jiang Fengmian favoritism of Wei Wuxian over his own son but this does not stops him from loving his brother any less . Will there be anyone made for him to tame his anger. Will someone finally be able to release Jiang Cheng from his inferiority complex. Will someone love a person as arrogant but as broken as himself .

Wen Ning

Wen Ning is a handsome youth with fine, delicate features and pitch-black eyes. He wore the Qishan Wen Sect's sun robes. He is shy and nervous, and suffered from a stutter. However, unlike many members of the Qishan Wen sect, Wen Ning has a strong sense of justice, honor, kindness, and loyalty. Wen Ning is profoundly grateful to Wei Wuxian for encouraging his archery skills, and as a result, Wen Ning is willing to risk his life to save Wei Wuxian. He deeply loves and cares for others but he can be easily affected by spirits. Will he learn to control himself in time or will it be too late..... Read further to know more.

♡Zin~