Gusu Lan Sect

At the gate of Cloud Recesses The Jiang sect was asked for their visiting pass and upon searching for it they realized that they have left it in the inn of CaiYi town. hence The Jiang Sect failed to enter the Cloud Recesses . Jiang Cheng come forward and explained how they have lost their pass in CaiYi city but the guard did not showed any sign of cooperation . Finally having heard enough Wei Wuxian came forward and argued with the guard that they had come from far away just to attend the lecture and asked the guard to call the Sect Leader Lan as he will surely Allow them in. The guard replied that The Sect Leader was attending to some important business and that after his(guard's) shift ends he will call The Sect Leader. Wei Ying then asked about the time at which his shift ends and he told him that his shift ends at 7:00 . Hearing this Wei complained that the sun was already setting and pleaded to the guard to let them in but the guard replied with "if you have no pass entry would not be allowed". As Wei Ying was getting prepared to whine more they heard footsteps approaching them.

They turned around and saw..............................................................

The Lan Twins ; (yeahhh!!!! let's have a round of applause for them)

Lan Zhan (Known as one Half of the Jade Twins) and Lan ChunAi (Known as the pure Jade of the Gusu Lan Sect). Their neat and clean look left the public mesmerized. Back straight, swords at their side, and with jade waistband accessory they looked divine. Dressed in their classic Gusu Lan White Robe and sacred forehead ribbon they looked like Angles who graced the Earth with their presence. Both the siblings wore impassive expressions. Cold aura surrounding them adding to their beauty. Some younger Jiang disciples can be seen swooning over them. Seeing their young master and mistress the guard of Cloud Recesses immediately came forward and greeted them with love and respect in his eyes.

(waistband accessory)

The Twins have finally came back from their seclusion and the members of Gusu Clan could not be more happy about it. The jade twins nodded back to show respect. suddenly a voice of a Jiang disciple can be heard saying"Is the Lady Blind? why is there cloth on the eyes?" and then the rest of them noticed a white cloth tied around neatly on Lan ChunAi's eyes. Whispers began around them when Wei Ying turned to the disciple who spoke earlier and said in a strict tone rarely used by him "It's improper to say such things! Apologize now. " The disciple bowed his head in shame and apologized in an embarrassed tone. YanLi looked embarrassed while Jiang Cheng with a vain popping looked ready to kill the disciple .

Lan Zhan moved his eyes slightly to look at the ill mannered person and was about to turn around and glare when a voice as sweet as honey spoke "GeGe " and subtly held Lan Zhan's hand (that no one noticed of course). Everyone was hypnotized by the soft yet cold voice . Zhan just slightly nodded and together they continued to walk in Cloud Recesses. Once the siblings were out of eyesight A-Cheng turned around and was about to shout at the disciple when YanLi spoke" let's clear up the gateway and camp nearby for tonight. "

"Yes i'll go down right now and bring back the pass shijie , you don't worry" said Ying.

Smiling Wei Ying walked away and and rest of them set up their camp near Cloud Recesses. It has been two hours since Wuxian went away and the sun had already set. Jiang Cheng seeing A-Jie's worried expression thought that she was worried about her marriage with that peacock and tried to comfort her but instead YanLi said "I am worried about XianXian what if he gets in fight with jin Zixuan and he(zixuan) uses A-Xian's childish nature against him."

Jiang Cheng hearing this said "A-Jie you know Wuxian, he can be serious when he wants to. Don't worry about him he will be fine on the contrary you should be worried about others because Wei wuxian is a force to be beacon with" hearing this Jiang YanLi finally laughed and patted A-Cheng's head and so the Jiang Clan lighting fire waited for their Young Master to return with their pass.......

Poor lads have to stay outside and let mosquitoes make a meal out of them. Hope you are liking the story and don't forget to vote. Until the next time ciao.

♡Zin~